ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Emails disappearing off iPhone

none :(
Does anybody else have this, I've noticed a few emails have been deleted from my inbox without me deleting them.

I had an email from shopto with my order number for the xbone but now this int in my inbox, also had email from miller & carter, very, voucher codes disappear too.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I found I was accidentally deleting emails when I was pressing the home button, as the delete button is right next to it. I turned on the delete confirmation message and not deleted a message since (but I've brought up the confirmation box by accident plenty of times since then)

Is it as POP or an IMAP email account? you have your mail setup on your iphone. Just be warned if its IMAP on your iphone and you have any other devices connecting to the same email account as POP connection with delete off server after download option set, it will disappear off your iphone too next sync.

none :(
^^i have no idea what you just said lol.
I only read my emails on my iPhone (yahoo & hotmail account). I'll try the delete confirmation button.

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
What I found is that older emails were being removed from the iPhone's memory, so a quick search for them returned nothing - but when you search the email history by going into the email accounts individually (rather than the "All Inboxes" option), you can find them on the server.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Settings > Mail > 'the account you want to check' > Mail Days To Sync.

Make sure it is on no limit.