ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine bay update.....awesome improvement woop!!

wanted to do it for a while so tonite the better half and i, decided to sort out my engine bay - woop!

went from this.....

DSC02191.jpg

DSC02192.jpg

to this....

DSC02315.jpg

DSC02329.jpg

DSC02332.jpg

DSC02338.jpg

DSC00236.jpg

DSC00234.jpg

s**t pics i know, but it was getting quite dark out there... lol what you think?

yes the cover was just placed on for pics, leaving it till tomorrow before fitting it and polishing up the writing :D

SG9 Forester STi
Cor that makes such a difference, looks much smarter :)

An Alloy header tank would look nice though!

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
Cor that makes such a difference, looks much smarter :)

An Alloy header tank would look nice though!

You said that to mee ages ago! Is it a automated response?!?!

Nice bay, i used the brush on, then found a tin of heatproof spray in halfrauds, looks a lot smooth finish......

from
Snapshot678.jpg

to this
Snapshot687.jpg

;)

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
wanted to do it for a while so tonite the better half and i, decided to sort out my engine bay - woop!

went from this.....

DSC02191.jpg

DSC02192.jpg

to this....

DSC02315.jpg

DSC02329.jpg

DSC02332.jpg

DSC02338.jpg

DSC00236.jpg

DSC00234.jpg

s**t pics i know, but it was getting quite dark out there... lol what you think?

yes the cover was just placed on for pics, leaving it till tomorrow before fitting it and polishing up the writing :D

Very nice :approve:

BUT

Could do with some nice plated engine cover bolts to finish it off ;)

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=386597

phase 1 172
just wondering, how dopeople get such a neat line on the writing while spraying, is it just immense patience with some tape?

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Spray over it then sand it off later mate, thats what i did anyway. I used one of them electric detailing sanders, only took a few mins