ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ESSEX MEET PICS 05 JUL 08 (PIC HEAVY!!!)

• Thread starter 182-racing-blue
  • Start date

182-racing-blue

group1.jpg

elloot.jpg

mix.jpg

rbs.jpg

church1.jpg

closeup2.jpg

ly182.jpg

s6emycloseup.jpg

cup172.jpg

blackandwhitegroup.jpg

blackandwhite.jpg

197f.jpg

197rb.jpg

197.jpg

LY.jpg

s6emy.jpg

beccy.jpg

group.jpg

Titanium 182
the pics are sweet mate . when you get a chance can you mail me the pics of my car . i did drop you a pm did you get it .

Titanium 182
im espesh liking the one with the LY on the black and white background
wish i could do all that

182-racing-blue

the pics are sweet mate . when you get a chance can you mail me the pics of my car . i did drop you a pm did you get it .

No problemo. I only have jpegs of the ones you see here. I will convert all the pics I have of your shiny chariot and mail them when I get time.

I took 297 pics in total, hope I have selected/edited some of the best ones.

Was a good meet and I'm glad I had faith in Elliotts weather forecast. Look forward to the next meet.

Titanium 182
wow thats alot of pics . not a problem mate i have nothing but time. your choice of pics for here was very good.
yer there was times where i fort it was guna rain again but it held out and a good afternoon was had by all i tink

Golf GT & A4 Avant
This is so unfair!!!!

All the pics are coming up as little red cross'. Looks like I'm gonna have to wait till I get home to check them out.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
awsome snaps, top job, pass the editied ones on once you have tweeked them you have a PM with an email addy.

D

Dean0123

nice pics people shame i had 2 leave early b4 the camera man got there

182-racing-blue

Great pics darren! Lets hope u bring that camera to the Ally Pally meet :)

DUDE!!! You never listen!!! :mad: I can't make it cos I'm working!!!

This is the 4th time I've tried to tell you now!!!. If you do it on a weekend then I'm your man. :D

182-racing-blue

U're right u have sed to me... im sorry :(

Don't get angry :(

Ha ha. It's cool man. Shame I cant make it though, would have got some real nice shots. If you cant make it a weekend then I will have to tag along on the next one. I can do one friday in 3 or any weekend.

Still want you to do my wheels, Just need to get round to cleaning them. :boring:

182-racing-blue

Thanks for all the nice comments people. Means a lot as this is the first time I have posted some proper pictures on the forum. Some really nice cars turned up and I look forward to being present at future meets/shows so I can snap some more. Just hope becky cleans her car next time!! (I know you came from 24hrs of work!!)

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Makes me wish id spent the extra and bought the LY182 when i looked at it :dapprove:

172 cup
Wicked pictures... puts my phtography to shame! I'm gutted mine wasn't clean :( would've loved some decent shots of her! But i PROMISE!!!!!!!! she'll be clean for the next meet :)

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
This week i'm going to try and hunt down the owner of the airfield that is only 5 mins down ther road from Hatfield Heath, it's an ex-RAF base.

May be able to organise an airfield / sprint track day.

I'll keep you updated.......