ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ET35 with 20mm spacers been done?

Darryl_1983

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
I'm currently running 15" F1's with 20mm spacers, Eibach Prolines and camber bolts set to max (believed to be about 1 degrees but actual is unknown).

The 16" TD Pro Race 1.2's i've bought are ET35, am i likely to have issues with rubbing? I'm going to be running 205/45 tyres.

It's only 8mm difference, and looking at the space left between the arches it looks like it might be ok. But a search seems to suggest no spacers at all is the norm with this offset, and the max i've found is 15mm.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I'm running ET35 with 10mm spacers and 10mm extra track from the Cup subframe. I'll be going another 5mm wider with the roll centre kit so that'll be ET35 +25. I've got 205/50/15.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I have ET35 + 15mm + 205/50/15 on the Trophy's track wheels at the front. Its fine at the ride height I have it. Its close though!

Darryl_1983

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
Actually thinking about it I've not allowed for the extra tyre width, do its going to be 13mm extra, might be better off ditching the spacers or going down to 5 or 10 mm which will get me similar to what I'm running now.

Might put the standard 182 wheels on tonight with the 20mm spacers and see how they look.