ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eurocarparts Handbrake Cables for Clio 182/172 phase 2

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Just thought I would share this with you all:

Most of the posts on here refer to Euro Car Parts handbrake cables not fitting and you have to buy genuine renault ones 😧

Euro Car Parts list the handbrake cables at half the price. I measured my originals and they matched the sizes on ECP website, so thought stuff it, try it.

So pleased to say I have fitted them today and they fit spot on :smile:

Total price = £32 posted :smile: (Renault price = £72 not posted)

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
  Ex 182 owner
class mate,
not sure whats been fitted to my trophy but its long! i like the correct parts for critcal things.. handbrake cable can be made from mtb parts for all i care :)

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
class mate,
not sure whats been fitted to my trophy but its long! i like the correct parts for critcal things.. handbrake cable can be made from mtb parts for all i care :smile:

These were fitted to my Trophy so glad to help.

Ordered anyway from car parts 4 less

1 108746158 Pagid Handbrake Cable £14.34
1 108746168 Pagid Handbrake Cable £14.34

Hopefully they fit as above!
Cheers OP.

Clio 182 FF
Love the search feature on this forum.

Had heard about 'non renault' ones being difficult to fit.

Just looked at the pagid ones that you've put the photos on of above. Glad to know they fit as I was contemplating buying the renault ones.

SQ5
Love the search feature on this forum.

Had heard about 'non renault' ones being difficult to fit.

Just looked at the pagid ones that you've put the photos on of above. Glad to know they fit as I was contemplating buying the renault ones.

First person to ever say that, and probably use it to the proper effect!

Clio 182 FF
I used to be a moderator over on some of the Audi forums and it used to drive me nuts the same topics coming up over and over again. I therefore try my best to search before asking the same questions that have probably been asked a 100 times !

Have found the answers to most of my questions on here to date - so something is working right :up:

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
Ordered anyway from car parts 4 less

1 108746158 Pagid Handbrake Cable £14.34
1 108746168 Pagid Handbrake Cable £14.34

Hopefully they fit as above!
Cheers OP.
How did you get on with this?