ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo-Active Brands Pics

dk

911 GTS Cab

the gold 350z was the press car, was fast on the straights but we had him on the corners, the evo didnt seem to be pushing very hard either.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Mike - nice to meet you today, always good to put a name to a face and vice versa.

I took so many pics of your Red Vee - but most were of the rear quarter... think theres one of the WHOLE car in there!

Oh in case you were wondering, I was the guy talking to you and about how nice the V looked in Red and you showed me your stone chip. :)

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by CupCake on 01 March 2005
Mike - nice to meet you today, always good to put a name to a face and vice versa.I took so many pics of your Red Vee - but most were of the rear quarter... think theres one of the WHOLE car in there!Oh in case you were wondering, I was the guy talking to you and about how nice the V looked in Red and you showed me your stone chip. :)

Lol you too mate - I clocked you from your numberplate :D

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by mole2384 on 01 March 2005
Good pics :) A few of me there! (Grey EVO)Was a good day, enjoyed it! [

Hiya - yes excellent day :D Is your Evo standard?

Mk2 172 (Silver)

hi mole...welcome to ClioSport!! :D
(you went past me quite a few times lol..slow silver 172 :oops:)

Mk2 172 (Silver)

Mark did really well. he came past me a few times...although i think i can safely say that about everyone though LOL:oops: (apart from the one porsche that over took me and then i overtook him back) but yes, i think mark and mole had a good run together in the second session!! :D

CupCake - Thanks for the pics - glad you enjoyed the passenger lap in the Clio on the 2nd session!

telford_mike - EVO has just a de-cat - but even so - you lot aint slow (more bottle!).

Pootle - yeh Mark and myself had a good go in the second session. And the last session too, I started to get a bit quicker too :D

Passenger lap in the Cooper S was good as well - they can drive
:eek:

[Edited by mole2384 on 3/1/2005 2:38:26 PM]

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

^ Good line there by our resident JT in the Black V6. He really was stonking along there. Nice to meet you too Jeremey :)

Oh yeh, there are a couple of you lot :)

"^ Good line there by our resident JT in the Black V6" - and not a great one by me :oops:

Some good pics there too Lee!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

LOL Richard. Im sure that must have been your out-lap.... *thinks of excuse* hehe! :)

Quote: Originally posted by CupCake on 01 March 2005

^ Good line there by our resident JT in the Black V6. He really was stonking along there. Nice to meet you too Jeremey :)
Good to meet you too. Glad I managed to stay in front of the FQ340

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

Nice pics Si :D

Got the day off today, so if I can find some time whilst looking after Megan Im going to try and get some in-car video clips edited. I hope to have a thread up later today.