ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo IX Recaro seats in a 172 cup... Fitment details?

Black Gold with cup packs
I have recently been given the opportunity to purchase a set of pristine Evo IX recaro seats and if I buy them I wish to fit them into my 172cup (when I purchase it). What would be the procedure in order for them to fit inside the beautiful clio? What sub frames would I need? Or is it a case of modifying the EVO subframes? Any help would be smashing :) one more question, other than the subframe does it matter what seat is drivers side and what seat is passenger side?

Evo 6, E92 320d
You need recaro subframes for a clio mk2, available from capital seating at about £100 a side. Sometimes one side bolster is bigger on one side.

So other than the bolster size on one side, the seats can actually fit either side regardless of wheather or not it's the passenger side or drivers side seat?

a turbo'd yellow car
What the adjuster wheel?

don't have a clue? about amonth ago the adjuster arm came off under my seat and i clicked it back in but never worked since aha!

my P/S moves back and forward but when you let someone in the back its a c**t to lock back into place and just slides around!

theres some beer money for you if you can help lol :)

Evo 6, E92 320d
Ahh the seat rail, ill be honest i have no clue to fixing it, but the same thing happened to my last clio, the rail just locked up and they wrote the car off before i had a chance to fix it:(. Pop up a thread in interiors, there must be someone on here who has suffered like us lol

a turbo'd yellow car
lol cheers mate!

what went on with your old clio then?

still can't beleive we drove past you lot at tescos! we r a bunch of mugs lol :eek:

Anyone who has fitted these seats are there any further modifications required to the subframes in order for the seats to fit properly? i.e further drilling?

Hi mate - Fletcher has posted my original thread :) so I know a few bits about fitting them - if you need some help/advice give me a tinkle.