ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust Help...Essex?

impreza wagon S2000
Cat was blowing due to rusting through around the manifold end so I bought a decat from a member on here that blows after five attempts at fitting it (I've built a 500/500 scoob so I know one of the spanner from another so I am pretty irked by this), ...turns out to be a piece of shite despite having the Scorpion tag welded to it; I mailed some photos to Scorpion and they confirmed it's been fooked with.

So now almost three weeks of having no daily I give up; I'm going to buy a new decat and get someone else to fit it. Mark Fish is busy until 18.06, so can anyone recommend someone else (Chelmsford area preferably), to fit the bloody thing before I set light to it!

Cheers,
Ian

impreza wagon S2000
Fook me they are expensive. If u had waited I coukd have done it for you

Had work done by them before for my scoob and it was OK, so hoping I won't be rinsed by Ian!

No car for almost three weeks is starting to get on my nerves...when are you free Sir?!

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Cat was blowing due to rusting through around the manifold end so I bought a decat from a member on here that blows after five attempts at fitting it (I've built a 500/500 scoob so I know one of the spanner from another so I am pretty irked by this), ...turns out to be a piece of s**te despite having the Scorpion tag welded to it; I mailed some photos to Scorpion and they confirmed it's been fooked with.

So now almost three weeks of having no daily I give up; I'm going to buy a new decat and get someone else to fit it. Mark Fish is busy until 18.06, so can anyone recommend someone else (Chelmsford area preferably), to fit the bloody thing before I set light to it!

Cheers,
Ian

pics of your decat available? I'm currently suffering form the same thing but with a new decat and would like to compare.

impreza wagon S2000
pics of your decat available? I'm currently suffering form the same thing but with a new decat and would like to compare.

Hayward & Scott sleeved my blowing decat in the end so all resolved by them and no new one required...sorry!

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Hayward and Scott are good guys, they made system for me in the past on an Escos.
​im sure they didn't charge you more than was needed.

impreza wagon S2000
No they were excellent...90mins and they sorted out the tail pipe alignment too :)

Chris Evans 250 Lusso wss in ther too...a cool million quids worth!

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
I wish mine only took 90 mins, they had the car for several days when they made my system.