ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhausts, which one

Abarth Grande Punto

okay im after an exhaust for my 97 r 1.2 clio, at the mo i have a standard kwick fit job with a fat 3.5" bolt on. I want to replace this so that it sounds a bit meaty/ louder. To be honest i havent got a clue what make model to get, and even if i choose say Dtms would it look right.

So really I want some advise and maybe some pictures cos im not sure wot would look nice hanging under the bumper.

Please help!!

stu :confused:

its a 1.2 at teh endo fhte day, get what you like the looks/sounds of......and teh right price...thats all that matters when power doesnt count.

ff 182

Hi mate ive got a 1.4rt and ive got a full system longlife exhaust they sound mint plus you can have it as loud as you want if you want any info.Then just ask.

Cheers Pete

FOR SALE - Mk1 V6

get a powerflow backbox made up, they can do the style you want the sound you want and lifetime garentee

Mini Cooper S JCW

smoothed clio......................... can u give me a link or something to that longlife exhaust place??

i think i wanna get a custom twin 4" sys if possible.