ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Expensive.

T

thecremeegg

never good to see such a new car in that state, hope it gets sorted soon

Tom

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
gutted mate...taxi wrote my last car off was totally his fault when into side of me on m'way. think its gonna end up bin 50/50 aswell.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Bump for a ancient thread.lol

Missing the Clio and looked through my threads and came across this and thought an update maybe good. Anyways the insurance is still sorting it out but does look like 50/50. The sig by him was not enough prove. Apparantly he said I went so fast I locked up and went into him and somehow he saw the shock on my face as I went towards him.

At least my insurance only went up by £50.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member

Missing the Clio and looked through my threads and came across this and thought an update maybe good. Anyways the insurance is still sorting it out but does look like 50/50. The sig by him was not enough prove. Apparantly he said I went so fast I locked up and went into him and somehow he saw the shock on my face as I went towards him.

That doesnt suprise me at all with some of the taxi drivers that are around!
hope it gets sorted for you mate was a nice car

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
That doesnt suprise me at all with some of the taxi drivers that are around!
hope it gets sorted for you mate was a nice car

TBH after 2 years I don't really expect anything from them anymore. At least the next accident was a clear cut claim as he went into the back of me. 2 accident = £5.5k in repairs.:dead:

330Ci (Fail)Sport

What a t**t! Did you not have police at the scene of the accident? If so they should have a report.

After I had a big accident, the police on the scene said it looked like it was her fault after hearing our accounts and that she'd get done for dangerous driving. Fortunately, the claim only lasted 9 months, but she kept making s**t up to get out of it, stuff that didn't make any sense at all and I could easily prove wrong. Kept going on till the police report issued her at blame. Then it got settled and she had to do a driver improvemen course to not get prosecuted for dangerous driving.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Police didn't attend the scene of accident. They said as there was no injury they woouldn't have came out. The thing is my insurance did always push for 50/50 from the start of the claim, actually it took 6 months to get a response from them. Apparantly in the court I would not have won as the Taxi company boss could give better oral evidence and I can't. It's intersting how their boss could know so much about the accident when he was never there.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Twisted situation tbh, sounds like nothing much you can do. Only witnesses in the taxi can favour you.

How the hell is the boss useful?!

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
The car was fixed by my ins but they still haven't managed to claim off them. My insurance did refuse to provide the legal assistance as they don't think I'll win.