ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F*cking stupid heap of sh*t

clio 172 no2/ yzf r1
ive had worse problems that cost alot more than that sticker,375x360.png

Yeh it sti drives seany with a hideous knocking noise especially under breaking and work is 25 miles away up the m6 in leyland

Unfortunately I don't have a 200 rob I have a 1.2 2000 Clio lol I meant made in 2000

clio 172 no2/ yzf r1
It's either that m8 or ur bangin up the m6 with a Clangy driveshaft.... Or pull a sicky n watch jeremy Kyle

clio 172 no2/ yzf r1
Probably wise not to use it... I got a sport d/ shaft of u wanna refurb it but I don't know if they're thicker

Try the other way around. Get your dad to call up and add you on for a week. Or call your insurance and ask them to cover you.

I just added my GF to the 182 for a week and it cost me £23.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
How far away do you work ?! Pull a sicky, get a lift off a workmate / your dad / a friend / a cab / the bus / walk.

Ignorance or excuses like "I had no option" would probably not even get you off if you were taking someone to hospital that had just lost a leg or two, unfortunately.

How far away do you work ?! Pull a sicky, get a lift off a workmate / your dad / a friend / a cab / the bus / walk.

Ignorance or excuses like "I had no option" would probably not even get you off if you were taking someone to hospital that had just lost a leg or two, unfortunately.

Ive got my dad on the case to ring his insurance mate. I work self employed so Id loose a days pay which Im going to Ireland in a week and need all the money I can get

About 2 miles but that was between the noise of grinding starting and me getting home I did stop after about half a mile to check things couldn't see anything so carried on only when I got home rang my mechanic and he said its the drive shaft sure enough I jacked the car up grabbed the shaft and gove it a good wiggle and the knocking/grinding noise was there and upon further inspection it had a slight curve to it it wast straight I'm assuming I bent it when I hit the curb back at Christmas