ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

f**king ***** Car broken into!

Octavia VRS

Quote: Originally posted by FATBOY on 26 October 2004

do u always leave your wallet in the car over night or did you firget it was in there mate???? sorry to hear your news! happened to me before and makes you feel violated! hope ya find the b******s!
sorry to hear bout it mate - there seems to have been a lot of stuff in your motor, i take it that it was hidden tho?

I know how you feel mate, I had my first car broken into twice, my last clio keyed and jumped on and my sister had her last car broken into once her new one broken into, and the last one was her fuel lines cut! The theivin little scrotum f**kers, i hate anybody who does this sort of mindless thing, and like you said it was KIDS! If I had seen them they would still be tied up in my house know, getting a kick in the nuts and a smack in the face everytime i walked past them. I hate these people with all my heart.

I hope you find who it was and jump on their face mate.

:devilish: :mad:

Where abouts are u from?

If u catch them and break there frekin legs!! trouble is, ull end up in a cell mate! (might be worth it tho, just for the shear pleasure of seeing them in tears with there limbs hanging off!lol)

I watched a crime programme on TV the other night, and a robber was caught in the act of robbing this shop with a shot gun, the 2 shop keepers grabbed the robbers gun and smashed him over the head with it about half a dozen times untill he was totally unconscious and his skull was split open!!

How cool is that!!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Im from Clevedon - Between Bristol and Weston Super Mare on the south west coast. A quiet town really but more and more little scruffs seem to be turning into Bristol Scum round here and break in to cars! Ive got plenty of peps looking out now too!

Its got the lowest rating for crime too for insurance.

Oh and to evryone who asked about my wallet - Nah i dont normally leave it in there. i just forgot this time.

Ultra Red Megane R26

Gutted for you mate, my 182 was broken into at the weekend. It was like getting punched in the stomach when I saw the damage. Hope you catch the b*stards!

A black one

My clio was broken into on Friday night too, they smashed the window with a screwdriver or something & bent all the window seal :( The car is only 4 moths old. :mad: I had to pay £60 for a new window (which doesnt go up & down as well as the old one did ie the motor coughs & splutters and takes an age to raise the window) and I also had to pay £50 for a new window seal & £50 to get it fitted - and that was even mates rates!!

B*STARDS!! Thay didnt nick anything though which is strange, not even any CDs. Another annoying thing was that I didnt find it till Saturday afternoon & it had been raining all day & the car was soaked + theres tiny shard of glass everywhere still :mad::mad::mad:

Top priority for me now is to get an alarm I reckon, although Im not sure if it will really deter anyone from breaking in - as someone said befoer - do they really care whats in the car or if it has an alarm? Chavs just strike randomly dont they? and most people ignore car alarms going off these days dont they!

Yaris Hybrid

What do you expect when you live in between the two biggest chavy sh1t holes in Britain. I dont live that far away from you and I have had to resort to having CCTV and a security light covering my car at all times.

really sorry to hear that mate :( :mad: i know that sick feeling all to well.

You thought of getting cctv? weve set it up in our house after my mates motorbike was stolen a couple of weeks ago. £40 on ebay gets you a wireless infrared weather proof camera + receiver.

really sorry to hear that mate :( :mad: i know that sick feeling all to well. give em a fcuking beating if you catch them - ill pop down and help you :D

You thought of getting cctv? weve set it up in our house after my mates motorbike was stolen a couple of weeks ago. £40 on ebay gets you a wireless infrared weather proof camera + receiver. Just a thought neway

Mini Cooper S sport

Quote: Originally posted by mxfuk on 27 October 2004

Gutted for you mate, my 182 was broken into at the weekend. It was like getting punched in the stomach when I saw the damage. Hope you catch the b*stards!
Oh noooooo - when/where did it happen? Did they take anything? Id be so upset :(

Gutted for you Tom, I know how much you look after that car. When mine got done they wrecked the locks so I decided to get it delocked, its not the damage though its the fact that some scrote has been in your car helping themselves, what gives them the right?!!!!!! I was angry for 2 weeks afterwards...dont get me started :mad: .

You cant sell her though Tom, shes the nicest looking 16v on here!

Quote: Originally posted by DAVE_RSi on 26 October 2004

better than nothing, least they came out which is more than what happens sometimes

no1 is safe anymore, its only really a matter of time before it happens 2 each and every1 of us

i would take a guess that over 75% of ppl on here have had their car broken into or something stolen from their cars

insurance is stupid, i live in a safe court in a small village where i can leave my car unlocked if i want, im moving 2 a dodgy area near lots of chavs and my insurance has come down!!

first thing i do when i move is getting lots of big security lights ont he drive so if any1 goes near the car theyll be blinded
same predicament as me m8, live with parents at the mo in a out of the way farming village can keep the car on the yard unlocked. but im moving down a sh*tter area in local town soon with my missus for my first house. gonna be knocking down the rear wall and parking my car in the garden (once ive paved it hehe). thing is i want a garage but the neighbours wont like the sunlight it cuts out.

i have a great idea about car security but it probably wouldnt catch on.

how about these in your car (the steel security shutters). strange that people spend soo much on ICE + leather etc but safeguarding is secondry.

http://www.able-shutters.co.uk/images/heroal-window-shutter.jpg

you could have them in black, when you locked your car the auto close (like ones pictures) and secure the glass. also make sure you car has deadlocks or is delocked.