ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

f**king CHAVY w*****s!!! egg pic

Golf GTI 1.8T
knew I should have moved it round the back estate after spending hours cleaning it this weekend, just gone out to move the car and come accross this!!

the worst thing in the world to get off imo!

IMG_3359.jpg

Golf GTI 1.8T
didnt take a good look at it, will have to see when i wash it off soon. looks like it didnt hit too hard but its run all the way down to the seals grr

my bros trying to find out who did it so we can go smash em up! hehe

Clio 172 mk2
Re: f**kING CHAVY w*nkERS!!! egg pic

Good man

Go and buy some eggs...smash them over them then smash them up:D

Half stripped mk2 172

Sorry to see that Mitch, hope there's no damage to paint work.

Vince

Half stripped mk2 172

Nah mate, cant drive and am working!!! Started a new job last monday, no more flying for me finally!!

Vince

Golf GTI 1.8T

bradfincham said:
f**kers!
And you can clean that up before i get there ha ha!

I have my ironing to do! - mum refused

haha I've just done all mine and packed.

Golf GTI 1.8T
YAY the rain is actually washing it off :D then I can go give it a wipe down before I leave

black/gold 182

its a nightmare to get off when dried !!! if you get the runts who did it kidnapp v f*ckers bring them to the show sunday tie em to a pole and we can all slap v t***s as we walk past them ;)

'18 Megane dci
It's no yoke, sorry joke. Seriously though just leave a damp towel over it for an hour, will fly off with a hose mate.

172 cup

lol i know how u feel m8, i work in mcdonalds ( dont laugh :p it pays for the car) and i usualy leave it round the back and left it at the front for the day, and when i finish work i found a smushed cheese burger on the side of my door... argggg the little buggers

Octy vRS & Ninja 650

kanue said:
lol i know how u feel m8, i work in mcdonalds ( dont laugh :p it pays for the car) and i usualy leave it round the back and left it at the front for the day, and when i finish work i found a smushed cheese burger on the side of my door... argggg the little burgers

Mmmm cheese burgers.....

R

rich[182]

if they like eggs they should be put in a large commercial mixer with them to make chav omlette a ' la mo-fo