ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F1 SILVERSTONE TESTING PICTURES (Big for 56K)

RS 200
Had a couple of rain showers but on the whole the weather wasnt too bad at all, even got a little sun burn on my face :eek: . Will be going again tomorrow but there are a handful of todays pics.

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

Headed paddock side and shot from the exit of Bridge corner. \/ \/ \/

DSC_0143.jpg

DSC_0171.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

DSC_0189.jpg

DSC_0199.jpg

DSC_0224.jpg

Cheers, Chris

RS 200
I'll be there tomorrow afternoon, though I suppose with a slight difference from the rest of you ;)

silverstone.jpg

Cool what do you do with the team??

I shall be paddock side again tomorrow, will head down to the Renault end if you want to say hello :)

is it free?

what camera setup u using mate?

exif not coming up...

Its not free this year, they have introduced charges, I think its £10 or £15 now to get in. I'm a member of Silverstone Racing Club so didnt have to pay, plus it also allows me paddock access after 1 PM.

As for the camera, its a Nikon D70s with a standard Nikon 70-300 lens.

Last edited:
  Black Gold 182

I shall be paddock side again tomorrow, will head down to the Renault end if you want to say hello :)

I'm an Aerodynamicist, though factory based as opposed to track based. Don't usually go to the tests but seeing as this one is so close to "home" so to speak... :)

D

dick

I'm an Aerodynamicist, though factory based as opposed to track based. Don't usually go to the tests but seeing as this one is so close to "home" so to speak... :)

thats so cool mate, wheres your degree from may i ask?
done a bit of work on aero for my degree, well intresting, lot of a trial and error tho . :dapprove:

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
I went earlier in the year, met Lewis before he'd ever got behind the wheel of the McLaren. I was with Super Aguri though, have season testing pass :)

those pictures are great!

what settings have you used on the D70s to get those results??

i was going to go to the testing, but im going to the race in 2 weeks time anyway :)

RS 200
those pictures are great!

what settings have you used on the D70s to get those results??

i was going to go to the testing, but im going to the race in 2 weeks time anyway :)

Just using the Sports setting and shutter priority at about 1/500

Here are a few pics from day 2.

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0205.jpg

DSC_0206.jpg

DSC_0191.jpg

DSC_0190.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg