ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Failed Brembo brackets

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
If you do, will you be doing 280mm adapters? From what I’ve read here, not many do them, but I’m running 280mm setup currently.
Yes I made some 280 ones for a few guys on here when @Tim. First posted this up. I had already made a couple of prototypes, @Radugns tested a 300 pair out for me. I'm sure someone will be along to comment on the quality (or lack of) of them.

Attachments

• IMG_20190514_112926.jpg
    IMG_20190514_112926.jpg
    511.7 KB · Views: 85

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
My cars got some steel brackets, no idea who made them but never had any issues 5 years and 60 000 odd miles.

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
Bottom line is.. Why don't get steel ones and stay worry free? The weight penalty is no issue whatsoever in that spot. Or maybe some very minimal gain not worth talking about.

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
Exactly. You already save weight so why bother with alloy brackets? Ok on a super dedicated track machine that gets inspected after every event yeah it makes sense