ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Just got this and finding it hard to get into.

Seems to be a total lack of focus

I got out of 101 and then it was like nothing. Go to the city so to an annoying irish bloke. Shoot him in the face, he survives 9 more shots to the head. Every one in city shoots at me. Dead.

w**k and bed.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Don't slate it ffs... Give it a bit a time!! It ain't my kinda thing tbh, but once you get into it, your hooked completely!! I've just gone into to the Tranquility Pod at 112... and am now in this rather bizarre Tranquillity Lane thing, where everything hapy and Black and White LOL!

EDIT: and have to find Dad ;)

172//Crap Micra//Bus
OMFGG!! Has anyone actually been here yet... I have to Quests for this Neo-Nazi Little Girl, So I can find me Dad, and/or find a way to terminate this Simulation thing!! f**king well annoying, WTF do I do?!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You have to lose Karma by doing the missions for her.

There's another way though... Search the abandoned house ;)

Gutted... Dogmeat was just decapitated by a Deathclaw!!

172//Crap Micra//Bus
YHES!! That was annoying :( I did the missions, as I couldn't find out in the Abandoned House... On the plus side tho, I just freed Dad :cheers:

Just got this game, had a little go outside the vault but don't really what I should/what I need etc. Can anyone give a little advice?

Monaro VXR
Ripper pft. Best melee weapon has to be the shishkebab. Hits hard and the fire damage it causes helps out as well.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
finding it so hard to get into , i'm looking for galaxy station or something but my compass sends me to some underground station full of badies who whoop me and my baseballs bats ass.,... can't get anywhere on it.. so f**king annoying!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
You can only get to GNR through the Underground, TBF. It leads to many places which cant be reached via normal ground. I finally got there last night, met up with Three Dog. I may kill him after I do the Monument missions.

:)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
You have to lose Karma by doing the missions for her.

There's another way though... Search the abandoned house ;)

Gutted... Dogmeat was just decapitated by a Deathclaw!!

Chris, did you ever find the 'thing' in the abandoned house? I know you could 'activate' the dog kennel outside, the statue in the house and something else, but nothing changed? I could hear lots of electronic clics and noise near one wall, so I guess the console is around there. I completed that bit by doing the pint-sized slasher role!

finding it so hard to get into , i'm looking for galaxy station or something but my compass sends me to some underground station full of badies who whoop me and my baseballs bats ass.,... can't get anywhere on it.. so f**king annoying!

David - you're pretty much a walking target until around level 7 or 8, imo. Beyond that, you can stay alive a lot easier. Definitely nab Dogmeat from the scrapyard - he's a definite help in the early stages.

D.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Chris, did you ever find the 'thing' in the abandoned house? I know you could 'activate' the dog kennel outside, the statue in the house and something else, but nothing changed? I could hear lots of electronic clics and noise near one wall, so I guess the console is around there. I completed that bit by doing the pint-sized slasher role!

D.

You mean the slasher kit in the doghouse? :evil:

Nah, i was good though... you have to hit the objects that make noises in a particular order. Then you'll see the hidden console.

I'm still gutted about Dogmeat TBH :dapprove:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
You mean the slasher kit in the doghouse? :evil:

Nah, i was good though... you have to hit the objects that make noises in a particular order. Then you'll see the hidden console.

I'm still gutted about Dogmeat TBH :dapprove:

I've lost him a few times - and I've always reloaded the last save. Will hopefully complete the game with him - lol!

I'm wondering if there is anything programmed into the game where you tell him 'good boy, Dogmeat' etc? Maybe more damage on his next attack, or quicker attack, etc?

D.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
RIP Dogmeat. He was a good lad.

He's still wagging his tail on mine, but I've told him to stay up by the scrapyard for the time being.

1.8 Civic EX
wooooooooah now with the info in this thread! lol giving away quite a bit of things that I've not got round too yet lol

I'm currently fighting my way through the Hospital for Reaily's Rangers...anyone else done that one?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I've pondered about loading my save-game from a while back, just to get Dogmeat back. :(

I'm only a Level 10 though... currently Level 15. Worth it? :S

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
wooooooooah now with the info in this thread! lol giving away quite a bit of things that I've not got round too yet lol

I'm currently fighting my way through the Hospital for Reaily's Rangers...anyone else done that one?

Is it the Lady Hope Hospital? If so, I've already cleared it while "pottering around". LOL. So hopefully when I have an actually mission related to it, I wont have much to do.

im just off to do that bit after getting teh mission while in underworld

im only level 15 it takes ages to level up now :(

the one thing i never have enough of is stimpacks
i have enough ammo to sink a ship though

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've pondered about loading my save-game from a while back, just to get Dogmeat back. :(

I'm only a Level 10 though... currently Level 15. Worth it? :S

I'm on Level 10 ATM. Soon to be 11, where I will choose the Scoundrel perk, IIRC.

MKIII 138
was gonna buy this but couldnt decide wether to get it for 360 or ps3 ? i was worried that the gfx would be worse and slower on ps3, but then also hate on xbox360 when i randomly get friends messages and messanger popups whilst trying to get into the game, let alone the noise from the 360 is like a hoover.

in the end i bought a game that id be turning the sound up on, GOW2.

but i may get this game for crimbo, is it really good ?

1.8 Civic EX
I'm on Level 10 ATM. Soon to be 11, where I will choose the Scoundrel perk, IIRC.

same level as me I think...I've got all three levels of the perk that gives you an extra 10% of xp everytime you get some...levels go up nice a quick with that....also had my first mysterious man visit at the weekend....stupid tit was shooting the s**t out of a raider that had already lost his head due to my combat shotgun lol

yeah it is the lady of hope hospital by the way...

german
was gonna buy this but couldnt decide wether to get it for 360 or ps3 ? i was worried that the gfx would be worse and slower on ps3, but then also hate on xbox360 when i randomly get friends messages and messanger popups whilst trying to get into the game, let alone the noise from the 360 is like a hoover.

in the end i bought a game that id be turning the sound up on, GOW2.

but i may get this game for crimbo, is it really good ?

not really, more f**king amazing tbh. Best game I've played for years.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
dogmeat fromt he scrap yarD? ok i'll look into that...at the moemnt i jus activated some security robot and he helped out a bit...but it's annoying having to keep running back to him to get people killed...i'll look into dogmeat then!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
im just off to do that bit after getting teh mission while in underworld

im only level 15 it takes ages to level up now :(

the one thing i never have enough of is stimpacks
i have enough ammo to sink a ship though

I was like that for ages... pissed me off.

I like to keep 30+ Stimpaks in at all times now. They don't weigh anything, so why not!

Same with ammo, i only carry two small ranged weapons and one melee, but i have enough ammo to destroy a small city

thats my trouble i carry everything with me lol

even the flamer and i havent even used it yet so why do i cart it round everywhere :S

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm actually looking forward to my 350 page guide coming tomorrow from Amazon.

Sad TBH, but I loike it.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
thats my trouble i carry everything with me lol

even the flamer and i havent even used it yet so why do i cart it round everywhere :S

Yeah, not good

Always leave room for looting... then a quick trip back to Rivet City to offload your wares. :cool:

If you want a looting session, head to the Bandit camp at Evergreen Mills. Head inside the main building and loot the entire place. There's a Bandit market inside, too.... i made nearly 3000 Caps from selling stuff that i looted there!

If you have a partner, he has no limit to the amount he can carry, so load him up like Buckaroo... job's a good 'un!

I use Jericho, i found him in Megaton... he costs 1000 Caps to hire, but he's a bad ass!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah, not good

Always leave room for looting... then a quick trip back to Rivet City to offload your wares. :cool:

If you want a looting session, head to the Bandit camp at Evergreen Mills. Head inside the main building and loot the entire place. There's a Bandit market inside, too.... i made nearly 3000 Caps from selling stuff that i looted there!

If you have a partner, he has no limit to the amount he can carry, so load him up like Buckaroo... job's a good 'un!

I use Jericho, i found him in Megaton... he costs 1000 Caps to hire, but he's a bad ass!

Where is this bandit camp you speak of? Easy to get into/out of? Stealthboy FTW?

1.8 Civic EX
I'm gonna turn up to a meet at some point and shotgun you to the face \o/

pmsl...I'll make sure I take some stimpacks and some buffout with me to the next meet then...might bring my dog too, not quite dogmeat but she might try and shag your leg or something lol

Agreed... also piss funny to let it rip in Rivet City Market

Annoying Meds Bint: BURNINATED!

TROGDOOOOOOOR....burninating the villaaaaage lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Where is this bandit camp you speak of? Easy to get into/out of? Stealthboy FTW?

Stand at the entrance to Tenpenny Tower, then head towards the two shops you can see in the distance. Head straight in that direction for about five minutes.

If you don't have the "Animal Lover" perk... watch out for Yao Guio though! Evil b*stards!