ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I was told I wouldn't like it..

It's not very FPS at times.. Mainly when the action gets close quarters. You have to rely on the VATS system to get out of some situations.

But overall it's a top game imo.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
I got out the Vault pretty quick, now just moochin' around Springville a somet looking for goodies :D Doin miles better this time... Saw a Caravan, tried to take the Guard out with 3 Frags and a Handful of 10mm... Having none of it lol. Think il head up to Megaton, then Fast Travel back to the School. Then, start shootin' up and nuke the dump lol!

Octy VRS
Got into it a lot today. It's really involved, those Fire ants are f*****s. Just stitched the bomb guy in Megaton so can't blow it up anymore but it's a good place to keep.

Dogmeat returned! Got him looking for more ammo now.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
LOL

Just got told a joke by the robot I have living in my Megaton house.

A neutron walks into a bar and asks the barman, 'How much for a beer?'.

'For you?' Replies the barman 'No charge'

:eek:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Has anyone got the house 'make-over' options from the supply bint in Megaton? I was tempted to pick the Love Palace one (or whatever it was called) but she wanted 1750+ caps to decorate the place. That kind of money, I ain't got! :)

Now that I've got Dogmeat back in reserve, I'm attacking the feral ghouls in earnest. He can easily handle two feral ghouls on his own - certainly long enough anyway for me to get some decent shots in at their heads.

Does anyone else tell Dogmeat that he's a 'good boy'? Lol!

D.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
It certainly is one of the best games I've played, and indeed, so involving!

Love the avatar Chris! FLOL!

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Was blowin up Megaton... then Shootin' up Tennpenny towers such a good idea!? Now what do I do LOL

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It certainly is one of the best games I've played, and indeed, so involving!

Love the avatar Chris! FLOL!

;)

Totally agree with you too... COD5 seems mindless in comparison. I've barely played it, considering i was really looking forward to it.

The Fallout 3 Effect, it would seem. :eek:

It eats your life!

172//Crap Micra//Bus
I think il be starting again... again, in the morning! All this mindless violence is starting to get a little boring. Tennpenny does defo seem like the better place to start though. Better people, more monies... more local produce in the factory etc. Plus the Megaton Mushroom Cloud was awesome :D

1.8 Civic EX
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
P1000159.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

360 NUMBER 4......................DONE!

1.8 Civic EX
Why would you get a game like this on the 360?

Keyboard and mouse ftw

last time i bought a game for the pc it was full throttle lol, i can't be fuggered with pulling it apart and upgrading all the sodding time just to play a new game....console ftw in my eyes :)

I give it a couple hours lol ! :rasp:

me to, tbh but it seems to be doing ok at the moment....gonna give it a rest now and see if it'll turn back on later lol

A shiny black one.
Fookin love this game, Just started my Second go of this, gonna be a goodboy this time! No blowing up megaton and random killings!

Punto/Clio GTT
if you look above megatran on the map, theres a bridge pointing dirtectly northeast, go to the bridge and then keep going northeast, its very slightly more north than northeast , but you will find it, cant miss it, dogmeats in there, be nice to him

Integra Type-R DC2
Anyone else helped the slavers? Just collared the guy in minefield, felt really guilty after!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Just given the scrapyard the once over and there's no one/thing here. I did kill some dude waving a magnum around when I got near the entrance mind you.. Is there a key to this hut at the entrance?

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Ive done awesome his time... Clearer out the Ghouls, Blown Megaton, Cleared half the Subways, Cleared Super DM. Low on Caps, but plenty of Ammo, and a Plush Pad at Tennpenny. BUT... How do I find out about this Android, i'm stood in this spot at SDM, where he Map shows, and there's nowt?!

Citroen DS3 DSport
Played this for 2 hours and enjoying it despite not having a clue what i'm doing or where i'm going. The combat system is good.

Octy VRS
Just reached level 6 and come out of the subway towards the Museum. Those Super mutants are pretty hard. Officially hooked now. Had 2 bouts of nagging from the missus "get off that f**king game"!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL I thought I just saw what was the dog... It wasn't.... It was a Yao Guai, bye bye 5 stimpacks :-(

Yep. Pretty brutal things!

They're my mates now though... Animal Lover perk FTW. They help me in combat too, if there's any of them around! Same with Mole Rats and a few other critters

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm just heading over to the library to complete the guide. I've neglected the last chapter until now, along with a few other loose ends in Megaton.

Mostly done now... then i'll help Dad again