ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'll trade the "superiority" of a keyboard for my HD LCD and surround system, thanks ;)

Level 12 now too... w00t

Octy VRS
I'm trying to find the museum but ended up in the Jefferson gift shop and wondering around underground killing super mutants. Where the f**k is it?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I'll trade the "superiority" of a keyboard for my HD LCD and surround system, thanks ;)

Level 12 now too... w00t

Peasant. Almost on Level 14... :rasp:

I did actually consider taking my PC around to the 'rents, soon. They have a 58" Panasonic Viera screen which I could connect to the PC via HDMI and have running in 1920x1080. I might still actually do that at some point!

D.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
lol, messa nearing 7 :(

Only started again today tho ;) Just headin off to the Museum now... Nowt better to do, and i'm pretty well loaded up ;)

EDIT: If anyones interested... there's a Rigged Shotgun in the Police HQ! Never need to have Big Guns Lv 40 iirc

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Awesome few hours on it tonight...

Finished off the Survival Guide at the library, then headed back to Megaton. Completed the quest, got my monies and recruited one of the locals, Jericho. He said for 1000 Caps, he'd assist me in the Wastes.

Sweet deal IMO, he's a fcuking psycho! :approve:

Just raided a Merc base near the library, with Jericho's help, and made nearly 3000 Caps from the loot by selling it on. Win.

Also, i ran into a lone Merc on the way back to Rivet City. He tossed a grendade at me, just as i entered VATS. It allowed me to target the grenade separately, and i shot it down in the air... pretty frickin' cool TBH. I never noticed that feature before.

Level 13 now ;)

Well today my mate played this and he started a new game and it autosaved!! :mad:
However i had a previous save, but i lost 6hrs of game play! 2 parts of the main quest, 3 side missions and 2 level ups! Just done it all again tonight..... relief lol (plus collected a few extra goodies than last time :D)

Now at lv11, 20hrs of play, loving every minute :)

172//Crap Micra//Bus
LOL, So how do I find out about this Android... I'm only on Lvl 7 atm. Currently missionin it through, to get to the Museum, for the Dish!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
ive gotta do that but im lacking a copy of fallout now my rental was up n i refuse to go n rent it again lol gonna have to buy one instead how much you recon ill get for transformers

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I just killed Three Dog.

He dissed my Wasteland Survival guide on air.

I headed over there and introduced him to my .44 Magnum.

The guards don't even care... and you get a new DJ on GNR! She mentions that Three Dog was brutally taken. PMSL

Clio 182 RB
its south east from gratditch, near the edge of the river, but they wont let you in until after a certain mission

N/A
Just bought the game today because you lot kept talking about it!!

Just got into megaton and about to find the guy who gives you an apartment

BMW M4; S1000 RR
hes at the back of the scrapyard

Ta, found him molesting some raiders... Their eyeballs and limbs scattered on the floor... Should I really be letting this animal in my house whilst I'm sleeping?

+ 1 zillion-million

Gamepads are just wrong for stuff like this. In fact, for most things - bar the occasional platform game.

D.

But it's not an FPS. Only thing I'd find an improvement is navigating the inventory (but that's still quite good on the pad) and being able to map more buttons for weapons rather than having to use the lame d-pad.

Level 12 now too... w00t

Yep. Also playing in comfort ftw.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i came across the scrap yard by chance didnt look for it i herd noise run round the corner n the dog was walking towards me but its now dead it was a pain in the arse anyway didnt do anything bar get in the fookin way n i couldnt be arsed telling him to stop n wait for me

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
First time I'd come across one of these, tonight....

ScreenShot35.jpg

Three super mutants + Dogmeat + Combat Shotgun = wasteland fail..... ;)

ScreenShot36.jpg

D.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've ordered "teh Official Fallout 3 Guide innit"

My mate has it and says its superb. FTW I reckon.

Octy VRS
Just got Galaxy up and running and need to get to 3 dog but each time I try to fast travel to GNR the PS3 freezes. Can go other places though, anyone else have the problem?

Octy VRS
Aarrgh! I think I have a duff disk. Managed to get to GNR and talk to 3 dog but now can't get out of the building. Tried all 3 doors and each one freezes the PS3 out. f**king f**k!

Quite a trek to GNR and then on to the Museum....

Have just bought my own science lab from Moira, great for getting rid of the addictions!

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Word of advice... If possible, steer well clear of the Merc's Base!! I can't really tell you where it exactly is... but if you look at the Map, It pretty much straight up from Tennpenny Towers, and directly across from Vault 101. Follow them to points in a line, and where they would, thats roughly where they are... s**t lots of em, with lots of Dogs too!! Also, bit further North from there, I saw a couple of Super Mutant Brutes, and quite a few BOB Outcasts. Could be some pretty good Quests round there, but i'm in no shape for that Ammowise atm ;)

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I visited Rivet City yesterday, was pretty funky

Not sure if I'm going to slay everyone inside it yet, but it's a distinct possibility

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Word of advice... If possible, steer well clear of the Merc's Base!! I can't really tell you where it exactly is... but if you look at the Map, It pretty much straight up from Tennpenny Towers, and directly across from Vault 101. Follow them to points in a line, and where they would, thats roughly where they are... s**t lots of em, with lots of Dogs too!! Also, bit further North from there, I saw a couple of Super Mutant Brutes, and quite a few BOB Outcasts. Could be some pretty good Quests round there, but i'm in no shape for that Ammowise atm ;)

Stay clear?

Pfft!

I slaughtered 'em all!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Got a few bits of kit to try out.... ;)

The Ripper might replace my Super-Sledge as the close up method of choice...

ScreenShot39.jpg

ScreenShot40.jpg

Anyone else got the Lincoln Repeater yet? Haven't tried it, though the damage figure looks to be impressive...

ScreenShot37.jpg

ScreenShot38.jpg

D.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
PC FTL

Yeah, got the ripper from a trader a while back... awesome thing

Just back at Vault 101 now! Creepy as fcuk!

172//Crap Micra//Bus
I just got the Ripper, and found Vault 112? Whats the point of going back to 101?

EDIT: 202 Years late apparently ;)