ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

BMW M4; S1000 RR
LOL Amusing!

I've heard there's quite a bit of ammo etc, but that there's a robot with a flame thrower and a mini gun...

I might just leave him be... Or send dogmeat in there;)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I cleared the armory out

There are a couple of guns and some ammo

The robot is pretty easy to kill tbh

Yeah, to a seasoned, mass murdering, suicidal, nazi ninja like yourself. To us normal folk, the robot is rather defending.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
in a word...bothered...I've got 14 of the buggers now lol, never use them...

They are pretty good at getting you out of trouble. Not only do they make you invisible, making stealthy runs and looting much easier, but they are great for pickpocketing, too.

14 of them though? Greedy, TBH.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I have 3... I threw one into the river for looking at me funny

Also, last night I tried to run riot in Rivet City, but found I couldn't kill some of the people in the market.. they kept reviving themselves, f*****s :p

I'm letting them cool off for a while before I go back there again

1.8 Civic EX
They are pretty good at getting you out of trouble. Not only do they make you invisible, making stealthy runs and looting much easier, but they are great for pickpocketing, too.

14 of them though? Greedy, TBH.

lol, I've not actually needed it...if anyone starts trouble they just get a couple of caps in the face untill thier head pops, then i search the body...not actually picked any pockets at all yet...

172//Crap Micra//Bus
I dealt with the megaton problem with a nuke, proceeded to tennpenny, did a mission for gustavo... then killed them which actually kept the other guards and residents pretty happy! but they wernt to impressed when I shot the friendly bad tenderbot. proceeded to the store cupboard and sold it back to them. found dad im that strange vault 112 thing... did the mish to rivet city, then the jefferson! an if I survive. I might go find dogmeat. and live it up at rivet city and pay a visit to the citadel! im on level 9. which is reasonable after 2 restarts!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
someone tell me why i should buy this game please? is it that good?

fallout 3 or W@W??

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I'm pretty sure that means World @ (at) War...

Not played Cod, but Fallout is good. It's different to the normal games I play which is probably why I'm liking it so much.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
is it scary with zombies and stuff? i don't like games like that tbh. like resident evil.

from what i have read in this thread it is quite open? so you choose your route kinda thing?

BMW M4; S1000 RR
It's strange, it's not a scary game as such, but there are tense moments.

Like someone else said, I'll avoid the subways even if it means walking double the distance...

There's also a bit where you could find yourself sneaking around in some minion lair, if you're sneaky enough you'll get in and out undetected.... I got IN undetected:dapprove: I jumped big time when something got me from behind.

The world is completely open, the only limit is how you tackle things. Try raiding the towns as an early undeveloped character and you'll get owned. But it's not fixed.

If you've been reading the thread, you might get the notion that's been realised lately, that everyone seems to have taken the game differently, and it plays differently in each case. You can compare missions, but I doubt Cookie, for example, gets much cooperation from normal town dwellers (they flee from you if you're too reknown for being evil).

Definately worth a go imo.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
cool cheers for the info. i like tense, but not weird monster scary lol .

172//Crap Micra//Bus
HA!!! I went all Cookie Stylee, and Slaughtered anything that came within a 10 miles radius of me :) Finally made it out the Jefferson, with no messing about today! And made tit to the Citadel, were I will soon be trained in the art of Power Armour. Plus I now have a Plasma Rifle to play with :D

BMW M4; S1000 RR
not seen it mentioned on here yet, but has anyone put time and skill points into hacking? Takes me ages though as I write all the words down and work it out on paper.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
This Guide I've bought is proper mint.

I am actually tempted to start again, to make the most of my perks and skills early on. Crazy decision looms.

Think I may just carry on, but the niggly feeling is there!

N/A
This Guide I've bought is proper mint.

I am actually tempted to start again, to make the most of my perks and skills early on. Crazy decision looms.

Think I may just carry on, but the niggly feeling is there!

Do eet!! I will be, I ordered my copy of the bible (the guide) should be with me soon. Gonna be so funny laughing at all you failers going about the game all wrong.

Polo + Micra
major pissed off just bloody completed this and there are loads of things i hadn't done:dapprove:

looks like i'm going to have to start again but it just aint going to be the same:dapprove:

1.8 Civic EX
major pissed off just bloody completed this and there are loads of things i hadn't done:dapprove:

looks like i'm going to have to start again but it just aint going to be the same:dapprove:

missed? like what?

start again?, i thought this would be the sort of game that doesn't actually end if that makes sense...like you should be able to carry on wondering around doing stuff once you've finished the main story line surely?!?

Polo + Micra
nope tried continue and it takes you to the bit just before it ends

well i only found 4 bobbleheads and only got 450 gamerscore :dapprove:

Polo + Micra
44 hrs i'd played it for.

the thing is you don't know when your near the end well i didn't lol

1.8 Civic EX
lol oops...maybe the guide is the way to go in that case...although i can see me never actually finishing it and keeping it for aaages. i've still not finished oblivion and i've had it since release lol

lol oops...maybe the guide is the way to go in that case...although i can see me never actually finishing it and keeping it for aaages. i've still not finished oblivion and i've had it since release lol

Im the same, But tbh im preferring this over oblivion, It's easier and nicer to play if that makes sense.

Punto/Clio GTT
hmmm

why is it, when i map hop, i lose dogmeat, even if i send him to vault 101 then map hop there, wait 24 hours, he still aint there

how do i get around with dogmeat? run everywhere?

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Well I don't care :p I've to gained loadsa Weapons, Ammo, and Stimpacks!! So... Sold lots of Ammo, Weapons and Random Other Bits and Pieces. Bought every Stimpack in Rivet City, Had all my Weapons Repaired... and got some other essentials!! I'm still armed to the teeth, ready for tomorrows savagery, of which there will be plenty. I'm giving the Quests a rest for now ;)

Punto/Clio GTT
where the hell do you sell items in megatron, ive sold stuff before, but now cant find where it was, tried every building i think