ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, Behemoths. There's one outside GNR and another in the Bandit camp at Evergreen Mills.

They're the two i've slayed anyway.

I'm at the same point in the story as you now, Scutch... just trained for the Power Armour.

I put it on my Merc mate, Jericho... it made his voice sound like Vader. Awesome

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
You mean your guide told you :p

LOL. No, I read it on a forum. Havent read anything on Behemoths in the guide.

I still havent got a Fatman either!! There was nothing near GNR, no dead soldiers with one or anything.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Bah. Was a bit of a pisser. Took me a good 9 or 10 tries to take down the Behemoth at GNR without a Fatman. Had to resort to my laser rifle and missile launcher aimed at his arms, combined with a bottlecap mine and a few frag mines for his lower half. Once its legs are crippled its a sitting duck, TBH. Cant run or f*ck all :)

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Bah. Was a bit of a pisser. Took me a good 9 or 10 tries to take down the Behemoth at GNR without a Fatman. Had to resort to my laser rifle and missile launcher aimed at his arms, combined with a bottlecap mine and a few frag mines for his lower half. Once its legs are crippled its a sitting duck, TBH. Cant run or f*ck all :)

Knows, I always take a leg off mirelurks then smash it's weak head at my leisure

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I had Oblivion and sold it after 2 weeks. Didnt like it TBH.

Should i buy this game or Gears2/cod 5?

I've got this and GoW2, and this has been rinsed since I bought it. I've played Gears twice since buying. Thats not to say its not a fantastic game, as it is, but I simply cant seem to eject this disc!! :cool:

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
I hated Oblivion, sold it after a week too.

Love this soooooooo much!! GoW still in the wrapper almost 2 weeks after purchase now :eek:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Good question. I'd have bought that one if I'd have known. But then its £5 more. Thats 10p per extra page.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
lol i dunno weather to buy it just to see hmmm i need to get another copy of fallout to be honest before i buy that lol (last one was rented)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
PMSL. Renting out a game with over 100 hours of gameplay? Choice.

Mind you, I suppose you need to rent it if you arent sure on buying. Glad you want it now though :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i didnt do any research on it just seen the graphics n thought "thats boss" and i wasnt sure about weather id like it n thats exactly why i did it, deffo glad i want it tho its something totaly different than anything ive played before im slightly addicted to it tho now so im going cold turkey now not had it for a week on fri!

Polo + Micra
have i really missed 50+ hours of game play?

i had a go at starting again but just didn't feel the same :dapprove:

i didn't even venture into the north east corner of the map

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i just cant get enought of going "BOOM HEAD SHOT!" every time i use VATS lol

BMW M4; S1000 RR
have i really missed 50+ hours of game play?

i had a go at starting again but just didn't feel the same :dapprove:

i didn't even venture into the north east corner of the map

Ummm. I think I'm on nearly 30 hours (my save file says 45 but I've fallen asleep leaving it on a few times now which adds 5 hours if I save if afterward). I've barely done any missions, still doing the Megaton based quests tbh.

But they always get interupted with my looting the caravans or just running into Raiders and having to go back to Megaton to sleep the bullet wounds off.

N/A
Ive decided to start again tonight and disarm the bomb instead of making it go boom, then penthouse is boring.

I've turned into cookies style of play, im that evil everyone runs away from me so I just kill them only to make myself more evil.......vicious circle TBH.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Got dead mans click against a fire ant.

Fist fight with mutant ant ftl

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Edit

Went back for seconds. Landed 3 good punches then got owned.