ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
i never really took much interest in this game when it first came out, but after reading this every day (normally just to see what comedy scutch has come up with :eek:) i think i might have to get it!

never been a fan of zombie/sci fi type fps/rpg games, but this game seems to have alot of depth that goes beyond the norm

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
i never really took much interest in this game when it first came out, but after reading this every day (normally just to see what comedy scutch has come up with :eek:) i think i might have to get it!

never been a fan of zombie/sci fi type fps/rpg games, but this game seems to have alot of depth that goes beyond the norm

Other than the Zombies, Ghouls, Alien and Plasma weapons, and the fact its a FPS and an RPG, its nothing like that, TBH.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
According to "Teh Guide", Dogmeat actually plays the violin while you and Jericho are doing the dirty. It unlocks a cave just east of the Ewok village on Endor.

Toight.

Perfect.

Well, nearly...

If you could equip Jericho with a Wolf Sweater, it would be perfect.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
A word of warning though... it's uber g33ky. In a cool way, obviously ;)

You'll find yourself in Tesco, wondering if it's worth the risk to carry a multibag of apples, or just a few. Due to their weight and effect on your agility.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

You'll find yourself in Tesco, wondering if it's worth the risk to carry a multibag of apples, or just a few. Due to their weight and effect on your agility.

Indeed. Then when you get to the checkout, you Level Up and cause others in the queue to get annoyed as you decide whether to plump your points into Frozen Foods, or the girl behing the checkout.

Nightmare.

White Sti Hatch

lol what you trying to say i aint geeky enough for it !!

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
Other than the Zombies, Ghouls, Alien and Plasma weapons, and the fact its a FPS and an RPG, its nothing like that, TBH.

i see what you did there :eek:

i think its the whole sci fi thing, my brother is shocked and ashamed i have never watched a single star wars film :eek:

awaits flaming from the geeks........

Punto/Clio GTT
I'm stuck trying to find the Ranger camp. I rescued the Rangers from the top of the Statesman Hotel, and have the Camp icon (PMSL) on my map, but now I'm stuck in the Capitol Building with :

a) Super Mutants.
b) Droids
c) Mercs
d) Raiders
e) a f*cking Behemoth!!
f) See above, noteably e.

Want to do the Reilly mission TBH.

theres a subway just south of the camp, need to go through that to get to it

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
theres a subway just south of the camp, need to go through that to get to it

South of the Ranger camp? Thats all good, but how do I get to the subway? I cant be on with trying my luck in all the others in the hope I pop up at that one.

:(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Indeed. Then when you get to the checkout, you Level Up and cause others in the queue to get annoyed as you decide whether to plump your points into Frozen Foods, or the girl behing the checkout.

Nightmare.

Not a probelem if you have the "Minimum Wage" Perk. It protects you against attack from roaming supermarket staff.

I thought you'd have known that... having the guide and all that ;)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Not a probelem if you have the "Minimum Wage" Perk. It protects you against attack from roaming supermarket staff.

I thought you'd have known that... having the guide and all that ;)

FFS. Not reading the guide that's sat right next to me FTL

;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Or eat the apple at the till, in front of her. Then shout "+20 Hit Points!!" in her face?

But yeah, back to the game. I'm try going back to Vault 92 tonight!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Or eat the apple at the till, in front of her. Then shout "+20 Hit Points!!" in her face?

But yeah, back to the game. I'm try going back to Vault 92 tonight!

Did you use the White Noise system on the Mirelurks? Heads exploding FTFW! Get down Shep.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
No! Sounds awesome... is it in Teh Guidez?

Probably, but in the lower levels of the Vault, you can access the Terminalz in the Male and Female Dorms and opt for the "Noise Flush" command.

It messes with their heads, I tells thee! BANG! No more Mirelurks. You must have gone hardcore and just killed 'em all with a weapon. Ruthless amateur.

Punto/Clio GTT
sc1.jpg

sc2.jpg

sc3.jpg

sc4.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Probably, but in the lower levels of the Vault, you can access the Terminalz in the Male and Female Dorms and opt for the "Noise Flush" command.

It messes with their heads, I tells thee! BANG! No more Mirelurks. You must have gone hardcore and just killed 'em all with a weapon. Ruthless amateur.

Pretty much.

Note: The Molerat Repellent Stick does not work as effectively on Mirelurk Hunters.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Pretty much.

Note: The Molerat Repellent Stick does not work as effectively on Mirelurk Hunters.

LOL'd at that. Hard.

Note : The BB Gun does not take down the Behemoth. Repeat, it does not take down the Behemoth. If anything, it angers it.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Pretty much.

That comment is still making me ROFFLE.

The image in my head of your guy whacking the Mirelurk over the head with a stick is priceless, TBH.

They'll be like, "What the f*ck are you doing, mate? You do realise that stick is having little effect other than an annoyance to me and my aquatic chums?"

FLOL, nevertheless.

LOL

Cookie's taken down all five, using only the BB Gun. And hatred. Deathclaws run away from him, IIRC

Just spat tea out!!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
That comment is still making me ROFFLE.

The image in my head of your guy whacking the Mirelurk over the head with a stick is priceless, TBH.

They'll be like, "What the f*ck are you doing, mate? You do realise that stick is having little effect other than an annoyance to me and my aquatic chums?"

That's pretty much exactly how it went!

My Magnum managed to last three whole shots, before i hasitily dropped it and hit the nearest Hotkey. Which happened to be the Repellent Stick.

Furious back-pedelling/stick smashing then ensued.

Failure. :dapprove:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
It was made only funnier by the fact i was wearing full Raider Painspike Armour and a Traveller's hat, TBH

I may enter the Deathclaw Sanctuary later on wearing only Sexy Nightware and my Sheriffs hat, while sporting Zimmers reading glasses. I'm pretty sure I'll be unharmed in the process.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Speaking of caves, have you found Argyle, yet, Chris? He's Dashwood's ghoul manservant. Next to him is an Unarmed Bobblehead.

He's at Rockopolis. Finding this place isnt so hard, using the map. Finding the rock that opens up into a secret cave, though? Thats a bit trickier.