ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Chaps,

Is there any NPC in the game that will team-up with the Wasteland's equivalent of Cliff Richard?

I am holier than thou at the moment and need someone equally as squeaky clean to team up with me - lol.

Its times like this, I wish I'd done Cookie-Mode from the start.

D.

Punto/Clio GTT
got jericho and made the shishkebab, it f**king OWNS lol

jerichos a nutter though, he sets dogmeat on fire, think i might throw a sledgehammer on him instead

Iv got fawkes the mutant as my companion, he uses the plama mini gun thing, and is as hard as steel, never runs out of ammo. Nothing stands a chance!! :D

Also got the tesla armour. and i also found the alien crash site this evening.

Punto/Clio GTT
ScreenShot2ppp.jpg

Jericho + Sheshkebab = Win

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Jericho finally met his end last night, for me. :(

I barely made it out, too, TBH

Deathclaw Sanctuary FTL.

I'd say out of all the game's creatures, the last creature that needs a sanctuary is the Deathclaw! Ah well. It's pretty much Instadeathas soon as you walk in.

It seemed a good idea at the time.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Jericho finally met his end last night, for me. :(

I barely made it out, too, TBH

Deathclaw Sanctuary FTL.

I'd say out of all the game's creatures, the last creature that needs a sanctuary is the Deathclaw! Ah well. It's pretty much Instadeathas soon as you walk in.

It seemed a good idea at the time.

LMAO! In what way? :S

I ventured to Vault 92 to pick up that violin, and near a building opposite I noticed two Deathclaws sniffing around. I fast tracked back to Megaton as soon as I exited! F*ck that.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
In a "I'm armed to the teeth, so f*ck it! Bring it on" kinda way.

Result: Sprinting out of the Sanctuary, no ammo left, only six stimpacks with bits of Jericho's torso still clinging to my face.

Might head back there tomorrow. ;)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Blackhawk Magnum from Agatha. F*ck me that thing can and will blow a head clean off.

When I returned her Violin, I wondered why I didnt receive the gun, and instead got a link to her radio broadcast of music. Bah. I then spoke to her again and gave her a piece of sheet music which I'd collected, to which she gave me the Magnum. Oh yis. I was out that door and on the rampage soon after :cool:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Go to Agathas house. She'll tell you of the violin and want it returned. You have to go to Vault Tec headquarters I think, then find Vault 92 (which is North IIRC).

The guide definitely helps with this. I didnt use it at first but got a bit puzzled as I'd already ransacked the Vault Tec headquarters earlier in my questing - like a week or so ago, so theoretically I didnt have to even go there again.
I therefore headed for Vault 92, completed that and found the Violin in the Sound Testing studio. Returned it to her, along with the song sheet (which the guide told me about in the Vault, in fairness), and got the gun :cool:

Vault 92 - Mirelurks FTFL.

1.8 Civic EX
stupid work filters.....I'll check it later cheers Scutch.

I'm soooooo behind on this game, haven't played it for nearly 2 weeks now. My last save is half way through the hospital for the Reily's Rangers mission at about level 9/10 I think :(

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I havent done the Reilly's Rangers mission yet. Nor have I visited Paradise Falls. Still so much to do.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
What loot chris?

I mullered every one in there last night and got sod all.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Check all the shops, there's a gun shop which you can practically clear out

Providing you have enough carrying capacity, that is.

There's a clinic full of meds nearby, too

Also loot the Slavers for their weapons, they're all in good condition normally, and fetch good money because of it!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I did that but it didn't seem worth it for what i got lol

Tenpenny towers on the other hand. No one was left standing and all safes empty!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Tenpenny Towers. Pah. I helped Roy and Tenpenny come to a truce so Roy and the Ghouls could move in with the humans. Returned a couple of days later, and they'd slaughtered them all. Run by Ghouls FTL. Wish I had just killed them all off now, but I did get the Ghoul Mask, which has helped me get past a few ghouls. Especially those glowing f*ckers.

only things i cant kill with 2-3 shots now is behemoths and giant rad scorpions (may have to use something other than the shotgun for them though)

i have used almost 700 stimpacks and been playing for 50 hours 10 minutes

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Ok Chris you owe me. I decided to visit the death claw sanc again.

Tooled up with as many mini nikes as i could find, Both me and Jerry were packing mini guns. Dog meat was stimpacked too the eye balls off we went.

My 'warning nuke' did little more than unsettle the situation. Dog meat like the brave compaion he is, fucked off somewhere to get mauled at a later date. So i ran in, handing out mini nukes like Santa on acid. Jerry was laying waste with the mini gun. Smiles all round.

Then the sound of mini gun stopped and i turned round just in time to see Jerry get maimed like a reporter on al jazera. Bad times.

No i was up a certain creek, to say i didn't have a paddle was an understatement, i didn't even have a f**king cannoe.

Dogmeat then went all lassie on the situation and came running back to save me only to get poll-axed by the first death claw he met.

Pip boy open, all stimp packs used. I selected the Chinese soldiers sword. I was going to kill bill my way out.

Dead.

End.

Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Ok Chris you owe me. I decided to visit the death claw sanc again.

Tooled up with as many mini nikes as i could find, Both me and Jerry were packing mini guns. Dog meat was stimpacked too the eye balls off we went.

My 'warning nuke' did little more than unsettle the situation. Dog meat like the brave compaion he is, f**ked off somewhere to get mauled at a later date. So i ran in, handing out mini nukes like Santa on acid. Jerry was laying waste with the mini gun. Smiles all round.

Then the sound of mini gun stopped and i turned round just in time to see Jerry get maimed like a reported on al jazera. Bad times.

No i was up a certain creek, to say i didn't have a paddle was an understatement, i didn't even have a f**king cannoe.

Dogmeat then went all lassie on the situation and came running back to save me only to get poll-axed by the first death claw he met.

Pip boy open, all stimp packs used. I selected the Chinese soldiers sword. I was going to kill bill my way out.

Dead.

End.

ROFFLED all the way through that. So heroic. And stupid.

Lose.

:cool:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
ROFL

Skillz. It's easily the hardest location in the game...

I'm going to try and find a NPC to replace Jerry tonight. The giude says there's a Ghoul in Underworld that can be hired. He'll never be Jericho though... the fcuking psycho.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
ROFL

I'm going to try and find a NPC to replace Jerry tonight. The giude says there's a Ghoul in Underworld that can be hired. He'll never be Jericho though... the fcuking psycho.

He's the dude I'm after. He's really easy to buy on CS wages or you can bump off Mrs Melt Face in the rival bar in order for you to get him.

D.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
ROFL

Agreed.

I've even started saying "Yeah" like him in real life.:eek: