ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Or get travelling caravaners to repair your weapons, then kill them and get your cash back. Everyones a winner. Except them.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
what's the "supply" of these travelling caravaners like? Are they an endangered species?

Sadly yes. But there are a few of them roaming about. Not too many, they are a limited chain, but even so, get what you want, then shop 'em TBH. You'll hardly want to visit them regular anyway, the stores in Rivet City and Megaton are good enough for that jazz.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Death claw crib pt2

My first approach went well till every one died. So obviously fat boying my way round isn't going to work.

Sneaky must be the was forward. So i and the gang waited for night fall. I told Jerry and da dawg to wait where they were and steal boy enabled i snook are the death clew crib laying mines all over the shop. Along with the mines i put down a total of 38 frag grenades and the odd nuka grenade.

Then i snook (read ,ran like f**k) to a safe distance back with Jezza and da dawg. I gave Jezza my last remaining grenade since and nothing else since noramlly he ends up shooting me any way.

Snipe rifle out and i start picking off some death claw limbs.

Boom - artifical daylight for a seconds in the tunnel as everything goes bang.

Flamer equipped at this point much to my mates joy i shouted the fantastic 4 line 'flame on' and went banshee. Forgot about telling Jezza and the dog to follow like. Noticing my mistake i ran back like f**k. Told them to help, and went in the tunnels like algerian refugees running through the channel tunnel for england.

After 5 mins of sweating, screaming and dog meat being smeared over some walls after he landed on my mine/grenade pile.

The was win. Epic epic win.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Chris - I've just got Charon (the ghoul from the Underworld) after forking out 2,000 caps for him. :(

So far so good though and its piss funny what he does as soon as you hire him!

D.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Just got back to Megaton for the first time in ages - me, Charon and Dogmeat. Popped into Tenpenny Tower as well to see the ghouls get their revenge on the inhabitants! I think there's only me on here that goes out of their way to assist the ghouls. :)

Classy women in the Wasteland.... ;)

ScreenShot72.jpg

Charon - in un-psychotic pose...

ScreenShot70.jpg

I genuinely LOL'd at this. What the hell are the Fallout designers on? Robots with wigs??? :cool:

ScreenShot73.jpg

D.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL!

I'll hire Charon later then!

I finally cleared the Deathclaw Sanctuary.

Alien Blaster FTW... pity i used a lot of the ammo!!

Octy VRS
Just reached vault 87 but the Wiki reckons it's near the end of the main quest and to stop and do side quests. I don't think I've hardly touched the surface of the game. Haven't done Paradise Falls or Underworld or seen most stuff yet.

Shed.
I love the way you can choose to reply to people.

I had this old guy at Homebase tonight. Was reminded of the options and i did consider saying "So what?" lol.

Punto/Clio GTT
just shot up paradise falls, was pretty easy

just done the ranger quest where theyre stuck on the roof, also just done the declaration of independance quest

and if dogmeat bodyblocks me in a doorway 1 more time im gonna pull his f**king ears off, dumb c**t

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
just shot up paradise falls, was pretty easy

just done the ranger quest where theyre stuck on the roof, also just done the declaration of independance quest

and if dogmeat bodyblocks me in a doorway 1 more time im gonna pull his f**king ears off, dumb c**t

I did that last night too. Handed over the Declaration to the collector in Rivet City and then the cheeky cnut only offered me 100 caps for Lincoln's Repeater. Get fucked! ;)

Did you managed to get Sydney's 10mm Ultra SMG off of her? She handed it to me after I played her that recording from her dad. Straight 50 damage and it can be repaired with normal 10mm SMGs. Quite a good weapon to carry.

D.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I also picked up the Terrible Shotgun too. Seems like an even more powerful version of the normal combat shotgun. :)

D.

Its destructive. Awesome piece of kit. Close range recoil FTW.

The limited Blackhawk Magnum is fantastic, too.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Not seen any of the above mentioned guns.

I went for a venture this morning to the North East of the map.

Picked up a second set of Dart Gun schematics. Damage seems to have increased that's all.

I'm now around the Fort Constantine area if anyone's been there?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm stuck trying to find the Ranger camp. I rescued the Rangers from the top of the Statesman Hotel, and have the Camp icon (PMSL) on my map, but now I'm stuck in the Capitol Building with :

a) Super Mutants.
b) Droids
c) Mercs
d) Raiders
e) a f*cking Behemoth!!
f) See above, noteably e.

Want to do the Reilly mission TBH.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, i did Agatha's mission last night! Whilst i was messaging you.

WTF then! :S I only got the crummy frequency for her crummy radio!?

Right, that's it. As soon as i get in, she's dead. She's fcuking dead.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah, i did Agatha's mission last night! Whilst i was messaging you.

WTF then! :S I only got the crummy frequency for her crummy radio!?

Right, that's it. As soon as i get in, she's dead. She's fcuking dead.

PMSL. You need to return with a Song Sheet. There are a few scattered around. Follow the guide, there's one in Vault 92 where you got the Violin. Its in one of the restrooms FTW! :cool:

Agreed on the frequency, though, Kenneth. What a crock of sh*t. Violin?! Pah. Unless its that blonde bird from Scala who's playing it. SHe's mint.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
If you've already returned the violin, is the mission now closed?

Or can i still collect the song sheets?

FFS. Not reading the guide that's sat right next to me FTL

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
If you've already returned the violin, is the mission now closed?

Or can i still collect the song sheets?

FFS. Not reading the guide that's sat right next to me FTL

LMAO. Same here TBH.

Updated my post now. The mission isnt over. You can return with the song sheet later on. I think. If not, cap her.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
If not... Jericho an I will spitroast her whilst Dogmeat watches.

Then let's see her play that fcuking violin, TBH.

According to "Teh Guide", Dogmeat actually plays the violin while you and Jericho are doing the dirty. It unlocks a cave just east of the Ewok village on Endor.

Toight.