ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

Octy VRS
Shitflaps! I think I may have killed Ted Strayer by giving him some Phsycho early on in the game and I don't think his body is still there. Therefore I cannot complete Shoot them in the Head and get all the keys for Constantine and get the armour.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
s**tflaps! I think I may have killed Ted Strayer by giving him some Phsycho early on in the game and I don't think his body is still there. Therefore I cannot complete Shoot them in the Head and get all the keys for Constantine and get the armour.

I'm pretty sure I didnt get the key of Tenpenny when the Ghould killed him either, but still got into Constantine with the keys.

Octy VRS
I assumed that you need all 3 to access different areas in the Fort. I'm not worried too much about completing the quest tbh but it's a bit of a pisser. I've looked around Rivet City and can't find him though. I killed Leroy Walker before and he magically appeared again in the Lincoln Memorial quest.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I've killed 2 caravans. Without anyone seeing and I'm still neutral at level 7. Will this screw me over later on??

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Rub-a-dub-dub. Yao Guai in a tub.

DSC_00042.jpg

Mito Sportiva 135
Just got it and loving it so far. However, in the Vault at the start, I killed the Overseer, now that girl Amita hates me and I didn't manage to do or see much as people were vying for my blood and had to do a runner!

As a result, I am now outside with only 1 cap and f**k all else...what's the quickest way to make money, and am I screwed (as I presume killing him probably wasn't the greatest of ideas?!)

Good game so far though!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL

I'd restart mate, that's what i did when i killed the OS. You get a chance to get even later, anyway.

Roam the wastes and doing the Wasteland Survival Guide with Moira, in Megaton is the best way forward.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
LOL

I'd restart mate, that's what i did when i killed the OS. You get a chance to get even later, anyway.

Roam the wastes and doing the Wasteland Survival Guide with Moira, in Megaton is the best way forward.

I killed the 1st one. Later on I killed the 2nd one. Amata didn't like either of those moments in history tbh. But then again it's not as if I'd get anything by keeping her sweet.

Mito Sportiva 135
So opinions...bother restarting or not? Thing is I was setitng myself up as a good good...then committed murder and killed loads of guards! I'm only an hour in so I could do I guess but maybe see how it goes? :S

It's quite easy to redeem your karma stats (or vice versa) if you wish, so I wouldn't worry about killing off the overseer early on - I did the same!

Mito Sportiva 135
At the moment, just wandering around the wastelands, been asked to destroy the city but not sure yet, at the moment I am thinking yes, it's full of dicks. Any hints on where to get some decent armour and guns early on? Only have 300 caps and still the same armour and gun I left the vault with!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
There's a s**t load of missions to be had in megaton so do some missions first and blow it up later on. You get a penthouse and 1000 caps if u do it.

Mito Sportiva 135
I left Megaton to deliver a letter to a girl's parents elsewhere, but in the wastelands I am a sitting duck. Should I go back first you reckon or keep going? Even the vicious dogs are taking a while for me to kill them!

Tesla MP3 2021
Right I had Jericho as I side kick up until the end of Finding the Garden of Eden / start of The American Dream. When I got back out into the Wasteland he was gone :(. Will he be dead??

I miss him for killing and carrying things lol

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I battered the overseer to death, too. Amata went nuts and said she's forgive me in time.

Still on that same game now, 100 hours later :cool:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
I left Megaton to deliver a letter to a girl's parents elsewhere, but in the wastelands I am a sitting duck. Should I go back first you reckon or keep going? Even the vicious dogs are taking a while for me to kill them!

i went out with a 9mm and a baseball bat on that mission. take it on. use skillz :cool: i try and sneak up on people and s**t and then unleash the fury. i took down three dogs with the bat. was great fun lol

Tesla MP3 2021
Right I had Jericho as I side kick up until the end of Finding the Garden of Eden / start of The American Dream. When I got back out into the Wasteland he was gone :(. Will he be dead??

I miss him for killing and carrying things lol

Ha-ha found him. He was drinking in Moriarty's Saloon the little t**t. Back on the road with me now :)

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I love "Dogmeat" pretty usefull against humans etc.

Still looking for a companion though, i want the ghoul or the crazy cyborg.

Also when do i get to wear power armour etc.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Ha-ha found him. He was drinking in Moriarty's Saloon the little tw*t. Back on the road with me now :)

When your karma goes from evil to good, or you complete a good deed, Jericho will leave you and return to Megaton.

vers le haut doigt milieu
urrrmmm, fallout 3 is shite... didn't wanna say this and I have tried to get into it as I have had it on hire from Blockbuster for a week but, its just crap.

And the reason:
I just don't wanna play world of warcraft!

Tesla MP3 2021
urrrmmm, fallout 3 is s**te... didn't wanna say this and I have tried to get into it as I have had it on hire from Blockbuster for a week but, its just crap.

And the reason:
I just don't wanna play world of warcraft!

Probably not the best place to say that lol ;)....

Integra Type-R DC2
Started again last night. Doing the Wasteland survival guide properly now, never realised how much better it is if you do it properly lol. Skills are aot more focused now I know what im doing.

Mito Sportiva 135
Currently can't get past this Yao Guai monster...absolutely solid and nothing seems to be taking him down. Thinking I may just try and sneak past him at this point although there is a dead body near him I want to examine...what a raver!

Integra Type-R DC2
Currently can't get past this Yao Guai monster...absolutely solid and nothing seems to be taking him down. Thinking I may just try and sneak past him at this point although there is a dead body near him I want to examine...what a raver!

Easy. drop a bottle cap mine, get his attention then let him run over. If that doesnt kill him outright, shoot him in the face a few times.