ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

Mito Sportiva 135
Sorted. Frag grenade x 2, a couple of hunting rifle shots to the head...done!

My armour looks a bit like something from Braveheart though at the moment!

Mito Sportiva 135
Went back to Megaton, ratted out the guy who wanted me to blow up the city...he killed the Sherrif, but then I went into the ammunition shed and killed his deputy. So now everyone hates me, I have no money, but lots of guns. Don't think the path I have walked is the wisest!!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i killed the dude beofre he killed the sheriff. but then i attacked the robot outsdie so the sheriff came out and went for me. nothing a sledgehammer ot the face didn't sort out ;) i now wear the sheriff's hat round town.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
The sheriff died in mine and i killed his deputy but noone saw me so i got the guns without any reprocussions. MINT. I also jus got back from sacking fort benton? those mercs are hard as nails but i found some mint stuff.

Got 3 mini nukes now and a fatman too. Not done many missions either for the main story, just been cruising around with dog meat haha.

Mito Sportiva 135
I have a mini nuke...how do you use it though!??

I found a place called Super-Duper Mart and had a few Raiders inside and lots of ammo and a laser pistol, now nicely stocked on weapons and ammo, and got a slightly better armour now but still not cool.

Keep finding loads of doors and computers I can't access, trying to make mental notes where to return to.

Addiction level: Crack factor 8!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Whats the deal with fort independence. Did you give them stuff if so how much do i need to bring them.
Or did you just kill them all.

I dont know what to do.

vers le haut doigt milieu
Probably not the best place to say that lol ;)....

I think most people on this thread would disagree. I take it you didn't like Oblivion either?

I know but I just felt like it was to world of warcraft-ish due to the fact you have to build up xp's and the auto save is shite on the 360, u make one little mistake if your new in the game like kill everyone walk back out side a tavern and you have to go back to a save and then re do a whole lot of tedious walking. It does make me think that I should stay in the forest and kill boars to boost my xp like they did in south park but the land is somewhat radioactive. I like the concept and did try to get into it but I killed everyone in some little town, done too much evil and was sent into some mode where I couldn't run, pretty much gave up on it after that, thank god I only hired it from blockbuster for the week.

Shed.
Ive just killed the big guy at the gnr building.......But then as i was talking to the woman....

....It crashed.

1.8 Civic EX
I very very nearly traded the game in yesterday....got up to the counter (along with a couple of other games) handed them over...

"I'll trade these in please"
"Are you sure you want to trade all these?"
"Actualy no, I'll keep Fallout"

phew that was close lol, I just couldn't do it, crazy as I've finished it, got about 820 gamerscore on it but I still want to play through it again?!?!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Christ you finished it already. I'm still doing all the random little missions, not even touched the main quest and i've had it 5 days. MINT

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Haha, i have only been involved in the thread a few pages so didnt see it.

Were you good or bad in the end. I've been neutral for the whole thing so far.

Anyone know a good way of gettin bottle caps.

1.8 Civic EX
good in the end...

thats why i started again, going for bad this time.

for caps just do the quests to start, tbh you hardly need caps at all anyway, i very rarely bought anything in the whole game

once you get going you get people buying stuff off ya..

scrap metal
pre war books
nuka cola quantums
money for finding new locations on the map

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah i have found that tbh, but i wanna pay the 1000 for the robot companion guy, but cant afford it atm.

Also you know the brotherhood outcasts, i'm currently giving the guy stuff to get in but when its all done is he still there so i can kill him and steal it back.

I always over looked the pre war books, only just found out that later on you can sell them haha, stocking them up now.

Mito Sportiva 135
Whats the deal with fort independence. Did you give them stuff if so how much do i need to bring them.
Or did you just kill them all.

I dont know what to do.

Not sure, I killed some Raiders then couldn't find where I was meant to be going to went back to Megaton. Currently doing the GNR mission. Got some sick armour but can't use it yet, apparently the training so I can is on the next mission. Only problem is it costs 50 points to carry which is a lot of deadweight but should be use it. I only have armour, guns, ammo, stimpaks and drugs. Nothing to sell really!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
as you may have noticed... this thread is proper long. so im not looking through it all for the answer to one question :)

How do ur lot rate this game!? Worth it?

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah I've got some power armour, but same as you can't use t yet.

Boosh if you like rpg's like oblivion defo worth getting. If not don't get it.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah I've got some power armour, but same as you can't use t yet.

Boosh if you like rpg's like oblivion defo worth getting. If not don't get it.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
ps3 already bought mate :( only wanted it for metal gear solid but im getting fallout 3 and resistance 2 or somet. bro has an xbox anyway :rasp:

Ly meg R26
40 hours of game play and not even seen half of it yet! im addicted to this game! i spend more time with fawkes than my girlfriend!!!!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Its ace, jus starting the clear waters mission is it, the one your dad tells you about after the weird fake world vault 112 thing haha

I want power armour...