ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

172//Crap Micra//Bus
christophe... when you pay bandit camp, do you mean the bandit camp we spoke of yesterday? also, if I get to rivet city with dad... what can I expect... and will we actually save the world?

1.8 Civic EX
well thats not bad...phoned them at lunch time, my xbox is now at the ups depot ready to be shipped tonight...

in the meantime, i've found my busticated box...turned it on an bam...it works! pmsl! wonder how long for though :)

N/A
Built up the curage to go ootside Tenpenny Tower, found dogmeat - WIN! but sent him out looking for ammo an it said 'dogmeat is now dead' - FAIL. I restarted from my last saved game and now hes safely tucked up in my penthouse sweet.

One small question however, I killed some travellers, "the brotherhood" i think they were. Anyway got their weapons and armour but i cant equipt the armour. Wht not??

You will go to the citadel (their base) in the main quest, you can be trained to wear the armour there.

I did this last night.

Octy VRS
Sorted the freezing. Apparently a big glitch according to Bethedsa forum, seems to happen at the same points too. Deleted the game data and ditched the Talon armour for Combat armour and all's fine. Will see if it happens again. They need to sort a patch sharpish though as it's not just a PS3 problem apparently.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've just shown the missus this thread, and she said, "Sad. I bet you've posted about 100 times in it too."

I checked. 101. PMSL :eek:

Punto/Clio GTT
can someone explain, you know when you go into the radioactive (?) areas, like cloudy water and that thing crackes. what actually happens, do i lose health? does it automatically regen after time? should i be using something to replenish the health once ive gone into them areas?

Octy VRS
Where can I get the scoped Magnum? Have some s**t firepower and not much ammo except for 10mm rounds which isn't much good against most s**t. Did have quite a bit of assault rifle ammo but used most in the subway looking for the museum.

What is the best weapon with the most available ammo?

Octy VRS
can someone explain, you know when you go into the radioactive (?) areas, like cloudy water and that thing crackes. what actually happens, do i lose health? does it automatically regen after time? should i be using something to replenish the health once ive gone into them areas?
You need Rad medicine like Rad-X and Radaway.

Punto/Clio GTT
when i go into the radiation areas, does my health drop then? does it replenish auto? will i die from too much radiation?

how do i check how much radiation ive suffered so i know when to use the health thing

Last edited:
  BMW M4; S1000 RR
when i go into the radiation areas, does my health drop then? does it replenish auto? will i die from too much radiation?

how do i check how much radiation ive suffered so i know when to use the health thing

No.

Goto your Pipboy and there's a section for radiation (rads)

When you get more than 200 rads, it starts affecting your SPECIAL stats. It tells you in the help section exactly how. It's like -1 strength and -1 perception to start with, and it builds up until you're nearly crippled. 1000 rads = death.

N/A
This game sucks, I have to become at least level 7 before I can join the brotherhood and do all the good missions, get teh good armourz.

Im only lvl 3 what can i do in the meantime (preferably nothing too scary i.e. going into underground train stations with zombies) where are the good guns, good ammo, easy people to fight to lvl up.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
PMSL!!

Did everyone else just get that freeze up on the forum??

Basically. I thought I'd do an advance search for a full stop, narrow it to Gaming Chat, and sort the results by Number of Replies descending.

Anyway. You can't search for a full stop, so I searched for 'lol'.

Then I couldn't get on CS for 2 minutes..... Not sure if it was just me.

ANYWAY.

#1 - Gangs of Arabia (what a load of time consuming crap that was!!!)
#2 - GTA4
#3 - GT5p
#4 - Fallout 3

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Start with your fists, then move up to melee. Then to small pistols.

Take the research job in megaton (or just goto the minefield anyway) and collect LOADS of mines early on. They're very strong and enemies are just dumb and run straight onto them. That's like ten 10mm bullets saved instantly.

I'm using the hunting rifle as my daily driver atm. Takes .32 ammo which is in ready supply. And it's quite strong/accurate. Was using the Sniperz before that, but ammo isn't common, and it breaks quite quickly.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
I have a prob, I can't get out the damn Jefferson Place! I have Miles to run... with the Scientists, HP is on 2 Bars... No Stimpacks or anything. And lots of Enclaves and Ferral Roamers. I do well, get dead far then.... FAIL!! :(

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
How the hell to you disarm the mines at the minefield? Everytime I walk close the them they start beeping, then blow my legs off, in a comical way, of course.

I've tried pressing all the buttons, and throwing frag grenades at them, but all to no avail.

Bah.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

You'll also start mutating, which is pretty impressive. Arms growing our of your stomach and the like. Best to just get the 600 RADs like Moira has requested, then get her to heal you. Job done.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Where's lincoln's old repeater?

And I can't find the mezmertron gun or whatever it's called??!?!