ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 4

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
It's perk-dependant really.
My semi-auto 10mm does 32 damage with all top parts, but if you sink perks into...whichever the pistol one is, it'll go up.
By comparison, my side-by-side shotgun is 124 damage... but about 3 feet of range.
Ah yeah forgot about all the perks. I've sunk mine into rifleman. That'll be why my pistol only does 37.
I do feel I have to much ammo now. It doesn't worry me anymore. In fact I switch guns when I get to around 1000 rounds as that seems low to me know. I've got a couple of the ammo finding perks but it does feel a little overdone with the amount i find

Listerine & Poledo
Ah yeah forgot about all the perks. I've sunk mine into rifleman. That'll be why my pistol only does 37.
I do feel I have to much ammo now. It doesn't worry me anymore. In fact I switch guns when I get to around 1000 rounds as that seems low to me know. I've got a couple of the ammo finding perks but it does feel a little overdone with the amount i find
That'll happen. Even without Scrounger I've got so many small-calibre rounds in the inventory it's ridiculous.
Just sell off the ammo you're not using (keep a few hundred back though, just in case)

Rifleman is for pro's ;)

Golf R/Leon FR
I use a suppressed assult rifle that I got off a legendary raider which has a lot of great mods on it and does 92 damage with my perks. Its scoped too which is even better. Other than that I use a marksman 50. cal sniper rifle.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'm sure my pistol is 37? But if you've got all the pistol perks to its a beast.

SQ5
Deliverer and .50 cal Sniper is all I use.

Unless it gets close then shotgun or maybe the fatman when a deathclaw pops up!

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Were you trying to defeat the deathclaw inside the museum perhaps? That's where I used it and I ended up in pieces

Listerine & Poledo
I spent the first 25 levels in the top left corner.
There's plenty to keep people occupied there for more playtime than the whole of GTA5

Trying to stay away from my YouTube Subscriptions though, I don't need Kottabos, TuphSteel, Tobygames etc. "spoiiler"ing the game for me....that's what the book is for.

Listerine & Poledo
Ahhhh. Random encounters, gotta love 'em.

First time I went wandering off the main quest-route I had to die repeatedly before dropping a stunted Yao Guai. It was then, I realised, that automatic weapons may be cool for kids, but have all the stopping power of a slap with a feather

Reactions: DrR
  Golf R/Leon FR
I had a random encounter with a Legendary Deathclaw, I was on the rooftop of a cafe and it just appeared on the top out of nowhere. Luckily I ran through an open door and killed it from inside.

Listerine & Poledo
OK.
We've all heard the soundtrack rattle on in the background as we craft and kill.

So, what's your pick of the playlist? I'm going with this.......

Of course, Danny Kaye's "civilisation" is better, but that was Fallout 3 really ;)

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Mine worked fine killing Kellogg? You just have to have just enough distance, a few door ways away and a good aim!
I was a bit too close. Was only about a desk away when I just thought "f**k it, let's see what it'll do".

Inferno 225 cup
I'm picking everything up, giving piper/strong and dogmeat them to save so I can get more but I still can modify my guns with the parts I take back :( to build things I need.

Now level twelve.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm picking everything up, giving piper/strong and dogmeat them to save so I can get more but I still can modify my guns with the parts I take back :( to build things I need.

Now level twelve.

You putting the stuff in the workshop yeah?

You also need to level up perks like gunsmith, armourer and science to get the better gun upgrades.

Listerine & Poledo
6d5daff16f13c5e07f26fc80e29a8357.jpg

Adhesive x3
Cloth x1