ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 4

Megane 250
Don't rush into the missions mate. The game is more about everything else with the missions just a focus.

Leave that mission for a while and just try exploring for a while. You'll level up, find new weapons etc

Yeah j think I'll concentrate on the side missions etc for the time being, see how I get on, it's not normally my type of game but I'll stick with it.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I've got levelled up so much compared to actually getting on with the main quest nothing's really a challenge to kill now.

Golf R/Leon FR
I'm level 39 now and nearly 76 hours in. Just killed the Mirelurk Queen at Castle. Tried when I was level 10 and failed miserably. Far easier this time round.

Cayman S Edition 1
I'm level 39 now and nearly 76 hours in. Just killed the Mirelurk Queen at Castle. Tried when I was level 10 and failed miserably. Far easier this time round.
One shot with a Fatman and she's history.

I think there was one lying just outside the front of the castle from memory.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I've modified my gauss rifle to the maximum. I think it's about 200 damage. That goes through pretty much everything, deathclaws in 3 hits etc

Megane 250
Just started a brotherhood mission and I've got through and I need to unlock a door, but I can't because I'm not a high enough level to hack. Annoying lol

Also just found out how to do screenshots, so here's a random lol

92211ba7fb765412964dd3309abd1b79.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
We're looking to move house soon ish, been promised a games room :). No more bloody Netflix documentaries lol

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Just started a brotherhood mission and I've got through and I need to unlock a door, but I can't because I'm not a high enough level to hack. Annoying lol

No quest related doors are ever unlockable. If it's stopping you from progressing a quest then there will be a password somewhere for whatever door it is.

Megane 250
No quest related doors are ever unlockable. If it's stopping you from progressing a quest then there will be a password somewhere for whatever door it is.

Would the password be somewhere on that quest? Or somewhere i would pick up elsewhere in the game?

Listerine & Poledo
If I didn't have settlements to do, I'd have trounced the main story by now.
Just did the glowing sea. BUkker, that is grim. Also, it's IMMEDIATELY grim. It's almost like the weather changes in the space of 20 yards.
Just for the lols, I jumped out of my Power Armour whilst stoood at a blokes cave, just to see what happened.
Nothing. +1 Rads....... nothing

Cayman S Edition 1
If I didn't have settlements to do, I'd have trounced the main story by now.
Just did the glowing sea. BUkker, that is grim. Also, it's IMMEDIATELY grim. It's almost like the weather changes in the space of 20 yards.
Just for the lols, I jumped out of my Power Armour whilst stoood at a blokes cave, just to see what happened.
Nothing. +1 Rads....... nothing
I wondered around there again last night. Found a few more buildings and a beacon tower which picked up some new radio signals.

Listerine & Poledo
I wondered around there again last night. Found a few more buildings and a beacon tower which picked up some new radio signals.
There's not a huge amount of find down there, according to the big book. They have left a few magazines and bits of armour, but nothing you'll miss.

Rage point: You know what would be good.
If the settlers took the initiative and did some bloody work themselves.
"People are complaining about the bed situation"
WEll, FFS, did none of you think to maybe go into the workbench and knit yourself a sleeping bag? I'm not your mum, you're all grown people, you can sort it out yourself, do I have to do EVERYTHING!

Losers

Last edited:
  Cayman S Edition 1
There's not a huge amount of find down there, according to the big book. They have left a few magazines and bits of armour, but nothing you'll miss.

Rage point: You know what would be good.
If the settlers took the initiative and did some bloody work themselves.
"People are complaining about the bed situation"
WEll, FFS, did none of you think to maybe go into the bed and knit yourself a sleeping bag? I'm not your mum, you're all grown people, you can sort it out yourself, do I have to do EVERYTHING!

Losers
I actually lol'd at that. Bethesda could have done a slightly better job with settler management so you could see a list of who's assigned to what task. Funnily enough they do it in the fallout shelter game, so would make sense to do the same.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I think I've finally managed to get into this game. It's only taken me 3 attempts! But been playing it over the last day or two and now I'm really into it.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
The only way I'd buy it was if they added a s**t load of new items to build and an extra part onto the map. I can't really see that happening

Cayman S Edition 1
The only way I'd buy it was if they added a s**t load of new items to build and an extra part onto the map. I can't really see that happening
There has been talk of them releasing all the PC mods to the consoles as well. Time will tell I guess, but I'm remaining optimistic.

Listerine & Poledo
Yeah, most PC mods will be portable, it's only when they'll refer to external content that they might be an issue.

All the useful mods (like knowing what that dialogue option actual says!) will probably survive. Ones that replace body textures with TImmy Mallet, may not.

Don't write off new map pieces for DLC, people who had FO3 and FO:NV will know all full well that a map can be expanded...just that it doesn't link back to the original very well