ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO All Cup Owners

Anyone down in Sussex? Ive just become a member the other day after discovering ClioSport, absolutely top site!

With regards to the post about R Sports ECU, I have been in touch with them for some months and they informed me that the Cups warranty remains unchanged and that Renault UK would not even know that the ECU was different from the standard one.

I am very interested in chopping in the sh*t seats for some nice (non boyracer) Recaro items or similar but as a quick fix until funds allow, does anyone know of a company who could custom make a lower seat runners? Might be an idea for any cash strapped Cup owners.

Hello miester!

Im in W.Sussex (west chiltington to be precise), so is Anders and Aaron is in W.sussex too......um, few more peeps too...