ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fao Fred / Yoz, Anyone with black 15s...

H22A7 Accord Type R

Can you guys pop a pic up of the clios running the BLACK dynamique 15" alloys??? Cheers Guys. Yozza, what profile of tyre are you running on the 15s on the cup?? Cheers guys!

Rob.

CLIO

ive just sprayed my 16"mk2 wheels in gunmetal..looks so mean now.il post some pics up when i have some...sorry for the hijack...:)

H22A7 Accord Type R

Nah Alan, defo gonna be black if they get done!!Im no f**kin about, its all or nothing lol! if its gonna be done im doing it balls out lol!!...............Black wheels, 195/50 eagles(HOW CHEAP!!), k-tec exhaust n superchip......will make the car a verrrrry different drive :D and even Fred canny shout at me coz he knows he wud get the business!!

H22A7 Accord Type R

mmmmmmmmmm, 205/50s Mike??? they sit so well on 172s! Those aint the dynamique ones r they? very similar tho.Im liking this!

RS Megane DCi 175

Im thinking of doing the same gettin rid of the 17s and goin for the 15s refurbed black - so any more pics please?!

Quote: Originally posted by R3OBC on 17 March 2005
Nah Alan, defo gonna be black if they get done!!Im no f**kin about, its all or nothing lol! if its gonna be done im doing it balls out lol!!...............Black wheels, 195/50 eagles(HOW CHEAP!!), k-tec exhaust n superchip......will make the car a verrrrry different drive :D and even Fred canny shout at me coz he knows he wud get the business!!

:sick: Superchip??? Talk about wasting money! Standard rims and K-Tec zorst?? Talk about wasting the car!

H22A7 Accord Type R

away n play wi yer golf Col! ;) i fail to see where ya comin from in some respects tho.....ok it wont look as cool but it will go better, drive smoother (superchip), sound better - Remus is a show exhaust, and its only a back box......full cat back required, without the one smokey joe -from the add on pipe funnily enough...., all the noise up to 3000rpm......be easier on the limit, more useable...............sorry but it changes the car from show to go!

End of day guys................its MY car! :D

H22A7 Accord Type R

im not fussed really, all i want is a fully functional, mandrel bent cat back system, with a bit of a purposeful sound to it :)

172, Tiguan

I did it with about 6 layers of smooth black Hammerite on each wheel! Took bloody ages, but they look good.

[Edited by jon_r on 18 March 2005 at 9:25am]

It got that dirty after id spent the whole day chasing Elises! :devilish:

R30BC...

You want a k-tec full system? How about swapping a ktec K6 full system for your remus?

im looking for more show & less go now....

H22A7 Accord Type R

Thought you were getting a 2.0L in it mate??? Im after a twin 3 i reccon buddy............either way, the remus will be for sale! Rob.

Yeah but not till July now mate, gonna wait till im 21.... and im gonna have to change the exhaust anyways so i thought if u wanna swap urs is a lil nicer in my eyes to have in the mean time!

well mate the offers there if u want it! could even give u some cash to?

lemme know, u know the k6 is nicer ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

PMSL "Superchip" Must be something more constructive to spend the £ on? But as u say ur car ur money.