ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO GW Clio 200 Owners!

Clio 200 Black and White
Does anyone have a Glacier White Clio 200 with the yellow pack interior?

I've just ordered mine (GW with Recaros) but can't decide whether or not to get the yellow pack. On the one hand, the yellow matches the Recaros, but on the other hand I'm worried it might clash with the white.

Any thoughts?

PS 200
Not sure I could live with it !

61-clio-rs.jpg

Mind you - don't think it would clash with the white - More of a problem with coloured cars (blues, reds etc) - But Black / white with a bit of colour may be OK - if you like that sort of thing ;)

Clio 200 Black and White
Yeah it's a tough one.

If it weren't for the Recaro's being yellow, I wouldn't even consider the yellow pack.

But, the Recaro seats have yellow in them, and the sides of the rear headrests are yellow when you tick the recaro box.

So, then you have some yellow in an otherwise grey interior.

Do you then go with silver seatbelts and grey dash inserts or the full yellow effect?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Some dude mentioned they had white recaros. :S

Why did Ren make yellow seats? Why not just black like the 27 ones! Toolbags!

Barge
I wouldn't go full yellow. It's too much.

Although, it's your car, it's your money... Spec it how you want!

Freetrack&Monaco 172
I'd personally go for it if I bought a 200, I find too many cars look bland and grey inside the cabins.....little splash of colour looks good I think!

Just get what you like the look of most!

Possibly consider resale of the car tho......if you decide to go for it....will a person want to buy the car off you in the future with a bright dash?

Clio 200 Black and White
white would be excellent!

not sure why Renault went with yellow, I guess it matches the rev counter and the oversteer tape.

Think I'll go with the standard grey though, makes the interior look a bit more classy. Yellow works well with LY but on a white car I think it'll just look tacky.

Barge
I'd think it'd be overload on a LY, white it might be ok, TBH until you see a fully blown yellow interior in the flesh you can't really decide. The demo one I saw had the grey inside and it was white with Recaro's and it looked sweet.

I didnt got for recaros thought they were a waste as i love my seats but each to their own, the seatbelts are cool yellow looks great, the only other interior i would have gone for was the light grey (antherite or whatever) which also looks good. I love the yellow

Clio 200 Black and White
Thanks Louis, very helpful.

When you look through the window does the yellow clash with the white?

Thanks Louis, very helpful.

When you look through the window does the yellow clash with the white?

No dude, everyone likes it, its something different, the white inside looks great too, i like the colour yellow tho.
People on here reckon its too many colours i.e. white black red yellow etc but who cares :p If you like it then get it, as said no one whos been in my care dislikes it. or if they do they dont tell me lol

Broken Diesel Megane :(
can you not just buy it with grey dash, and then spray the parts later on if you so wish???

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
I do not like recaros, these give you just as much support, as i said its a personal thing, i really like my seats over the recaros ;)

I found the standard seats were not supportive and the position was not spot on without the Recaros, must have option IMO... like you say down to individual preference :)

Clio 200 Black and White
yeah white and yellow can look good - think of the old Vauxhall Astras, looked great.

However, with the Clio you have the whole black and white thing going on, plus the red brakes...

Yellow looks cool but I think I'm going with the grey.

Cupped 200
The Point is, if youre outside you practically dont see the yellow interior stuff, so it doenst correlate with the outside colour in any way. Inside its Black/Yellow and all the people who went with me liked it as its a colour patch in the usually boring interiors.

I like my Yellow Int!