ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Lee... F1 Championship

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
I met that guy back at the first showing of the game to the press. He came to our launch event in London. I spent ages chatting to him. He's a really nice guy.

I just watched one of those videos. It did look like he had most the assists turned on. No wheel spin or locking up under braking.

really i didnt even notice lol he looked really good at it and seems to rate the game very i must of watched them vids 6 times over i dont think ive ever got excited about a game lol

Lee

BMW M2C
really i didnt even notice lol he looked really good at it and seems to rate the game very i must of watched them vids 6 times over i dont think ive ever got excited about a game lol

My bad, I meant the video they were refering to on the Codies forums. The Lotus around Canada one.

The VVV videos all look fantastic. He plays the game properly though, and doesn't set out to just pick faults.

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
My bad, I meant the video they were refering to on the Codies forums. The Lotus around Canada one.

The VVV videos all look fantastic. He plays the game properly though, and doesn't set out to just pick faults.

oh rite im with you now lol yeah the lotus one was abit of a joke ts like hes trying to sabotage the game i dont belive for a second anthony davidson or your selfs would make it that easy on expert level whats it like playing with the pad ? is it abit like forza

Lee

BMW M2C
It's fine on the pad, the inputs are slowed down a little and lock reduction is used at high speeds, the same as any racing game on a pad. It was harder in F1 though due to the need for fast steering at high speeds through some of the chicanes.

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
excellent im sure ill get on with it fine because ive never used the steering wheel but this game just might make me buy one lol

FN2 Type R GT
Looking good! Can you turn off the team radio though?!

I was thinking this, or can you have it to play through the headset, played nfl 11 the other day and liked the fact you can have the coach's advice playing through the headset.. if not in the years maybe an idea for next year?

Oil Burner
That review is pretty shocking. Complaining he cant read the map.... well your meant to be looking at the track not the map, maybe if you were looking at the track you might spend more time on it. Anyone that drives in the chase camera view is going to be rubbish anyway.

Citroen DS3 DSport
My shopto money was charged today, hopefully it'll arrive on Wednesday! Tracking number received.

Last edited:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
looks great need to get a stand and wheel and im laughing all we need now is a new TOCA/GRID without the floaty handling lol

Golf R/Leon FR
That review wasn't the best, LOL @ his comment at the end about not buying it if you dont have a steering wheel!

Citroen DS3 DSport
The b******s have sent my copy recorded signed for even though I cancelled that option a few weeks ago. If they attempt delivery tomorrow I'll not be able to collect till Thursday.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
its alright its not out till fri, so you still get to play it before many do

Lee

BMW M2C
I'll probably be on all day Friday. I'm going to use the excuse that I'm populating the time trial boards and racing online to get the achievement out for beating a dev.

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
my being sent royal mail from shopto expecting this thursday earliest they have not given me a tracking number though :(