ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Lee... F1 Championship

Lee

BMW M2C
Cheers Mike.

We all disliked the new layout, and it's not great for us that it's the first track in the game. I've got used to it now, but I'm not a fan.

MY10 R35 GTR
Cheers Mike.

We all disliked the new layout, and it's not great for us that it's the first track in the game. I've got used to it now, but I'm not a fan.

make it worse lee there now going back to the old layout again for next year

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
the only thing ive found that pisses me off is when it rains and every one dives for the pits if your team mate gets there just before you your pit box freezes and you have to restart it werent happy when i was 3 laps from the end of the race

Mine arrived from ShopTo today (just for the record), installing it now. I'm thinking of going in all guns blazing, tackling Silverstone in the rain with Legendary AI and no assists (wheel not arrived yet so I'm using the pad), will report back with my total number of spins a bit later :)

Anyone played it with a normal control pad? i don't have a steering wheel and when playing need for speed i found it way to sensitive on the control pad, whats this like?

Clio 182
Mine didnt arrive either :(

Bit worried about the number of bugs being reported, im hoping that they will patch it soon.

The pad with no assists is frickin hard work, in the dry it takes massive concentration and very subtle hand movements to keep the damn thing pointing the right way. Stick some TCS on and it's an absolute joy, i'm grinning for ear to ear. The XBox triggers are much more subtle and controllable than the PS3 ones (imo) so I imagine It will be even harder for PS3 owners. Can't wait to get the wheel and switch the assists off, the cars feel superb, so so fast.

Interface is a little clunky and not entirely intuitive imo, but the bit that matters seems to be spot on, so it's hard to complain.

Loving it, graphics are stunning and the weather effects are unlike anything I've seen in a driving game. I also had a massive smile when Massa defended a corner, the AI isn't perfect (they bunch up at slow corners) but it's very impressive, they seem to have an awful lot of character and I can't remember any AI defending so realistically before.

Lee: Is there any way to find yourself on the Time Trial LB? Unless I'm missing something obvious there is no way of seeing where you are.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
The pad with no assists is frickin hard work, in the dry it takes massive concentration and very subtle hand movements to keep the damn thing pointing the right way. Stick some TCS on and it's an absolute joy, i'm grinning for ear to ear. The XBox triggers are much more subtle and controllable than the PS3 ones (imo) so I imagine It will be even harder for PS3 owners. Can't wait to get the wheel and switch the assists off, the cars feel superb, so so fast.

Interface is a little clunky and not entirely intuitive imo, but the bit that matters seems to be spot on, so it's hard to complain.

Loving it, graphics are stunning and the weather effects are unlike anything I've seen in a driving game. I also had a massive smile when Massa defended a corner, the AI isn't perfect (they bunch up at slow corners) but it's very impressive, they seem to have an awful lot of character and I can't remember any AI defending so realistically before.

Lee: Is there any way to find yourself on the Time Trial LB? Unless I'm missing something obvious there is no way of seeing where you are.

That's great to hear Chris, just sealed it for me.

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
I'm using the pad with no assists at all I had trouble at first with it being sensitive but now it's no problem

FN2 Type R GT
Didnt get mine today either, hopefully royal mail will pull their fingers out tomorrow and it'll be sat waiting for when i get home...

Cant remember if Lees mentioned when the patch is out to fix the few current bugs?

Lee

BMW M2C
Glad to hear a few more if you are enjoying it.

No date for the patch, but it's most likely one to two months away.

I can't remember how the TT boards work, I didn't work on that feature.

Just been out with our Spanish PR girl ready for tomorrows presentation.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'm home tomorrow before I head away for over a week so I am hoping that my Shopto order arrives in the morning.

Just like this Lee... ;)

61875_613155351824_222304875_6541534_5793996_n.jpg

Citroen DS3 DSport
Dirt 2 demo and a few laps of the F2007 in GT5P complete, fingers crossed for F1 2010 delivery in the morning. I had forgot just how excellent the seat and G25 combo is.

Oil Burner
Got this about an hour ago. Its superb. I am using the ps3 pad and find the steering very sensitive, might be nice to have an option to adjust the low speed sensitivity etc.. but you get used to it. Very cool game so far.

Lee

BMW M2C
I've just been playing it on a cinema screen at Warner in Madrid. Done some Spanish TV and web interviews and even signed some copies of the game!