ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Malice - Rota wheels

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I had to lol.....Don't stress Rota. Just copy the copies of your copies and then X to the Z Xzibit will magically appear and make everything alllllright.

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
Xzibit.png

Disastra Coupe
I think some people are missing the point here?

Rota might copy other designs, but they don't go writing Volk TE37 on their wheels etc. They never have been fraudulent about it, everybody has always known if you buy Rota's you're not getting Volks.
And whilst their wheels might not be up to the spec of the originals, they're still tested and what not unlike these 'Rota reps'...

Seems a bit like there's a lot of bandwagon bashing happening to me..

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I think some people are missing the point here?

Rota might copy other designs, but they don't go writing Volk TE37 on their wheels etc. They never have been fraudulent about it, everybody has always known if you buy Rota's you're not getting Volks.
And whilst their wheels might not be up to the spec of the originals, they're still tested and what not unlike these 'Rota reps'...

Seems a bit like there's a lot of bandwagon bashing happening to me..

But random people on forums dont give you man points for having Scene wheels! You just dont get it!