ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

* FAO: Roamer, Fred, Matt, Mike RE: BH *

Right then all, wanted to start a new thread so that we all know where we are with regard to our accommodation for Saturday night.

Matt, Fred and I will be staying at the room booked at the Dartford Travel Lodge.
telford_mike and Val will then be staying in the room vacated by Fred and I at the Travel Inn Sevenoaks/Maidstone.
ALSO, THE TRAVEL INN ROOMS HAVE BEEN BOOKED UNDER ROAMERS NAME SO WE DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT CHANGING ANY NAMES OR ANYTHING SO EVERYTHING IS AS IT NOW SHOULD BE.

Right, now because the Travel Lodge is a bit further out than the Travel Inn, Just spoke to Mike and has kindly offered to come and pick us up and take us to the meal for 9pm to save us a taxi fare so A BIG THANX to Mike for that.

Matt, if you could send the info to Fred and I about where this place is then that would be cool ! You could e-mail it to me at <A target=_blank href= "mailto:daipac@hotmail.com">daipac@hotmail.com mate. I should be able to sneak some access to the baords before the end of the day and also tomorrow morning. I am back home in Swansea tomorrow so I will definitely be able to get access to e-mail and the boards then. I will PM you my mobile number now anyway just so that you can get hold of me.

Cheers,

Dai

Blimey guys, why dont you all just move around then !!! ;)

Ok, well, Ive change the occupant name of Dais room to Mike & Val.... and... well.... so whats happening about us going down on saturday Fred? you just gonna peel off and head for Dartford then?