ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO - The dude from turkey with nitroused 172

Sorry mate, forgot your name, but where did you mount your system....the solenoids that is, there is no space!!

I dont rember him, but i was the defently first one to put a NOS kit on a 172 !
You can see my pics in the 172 section, iam Dany, from Israel.
I recently upgraded to a more profetional kit, with a nos progressive controler, to be able to get from my curently 80HP shoot to 125HP.
My only problem is that the fuel pump is not strong enough.
Anyway , my email is : dyp_one@yahoo.com
send me a mail , and ill help you with whatever you need !

bye.

I am interested in this too!! Ive had my 172 for a whole week and am already wondering how to make it faster! I would like NOS but dont want to faff about with the engine work neccessary with large bhp jets. What bhp increase can i expect from a fairly minimal kit?

Any ideas?

you wont need any engine work on to get about 100bhp from n20. all you need is to set it up accordingly with enough r****d anda progresive controller.

email me at mailto:benrushworth@hotmail.com">benrushworth@hotmail.com and i will go through it with you.

me personally?...no probs even on my std not touched ever 20yr old kent x-flow!!!!!

buti have seen a honda civic 1.5 esi put all its rod through the block........but, it was down to bad setting up and putting it underno load with n20 engaged....og, and he had cracked rods to begin with.........funny though as he spent 6 grand on a body kit and now needs a new engine!!!!!

i dont know anybody that has actually damaged an engine when setup as per instructions.

BMW 320d Sport

No I cracked 4 pistons but that was through doing something stupid without thinking first. Prior to that no problems at all as long as you stick to the rules.