ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Favour Needed! (Cup owners)

Can any of you guys explain how the dipped beam bulb/holder stays secure in the headlamp?

Mine appears to be:

A. missing a clip to hold it in the right place or
B. have the wrong bulb holder
C. correct, it's a weight saving method

Either way the bulbs move around too freely, can't be good for oncoming traffic

Any advice or if possible a picture would be greatfully recieved.

CB600FS
Day have a look at the other side to compare, sounds like your missing the little U shaped clip to be honest.

It's the same on both sides, first thing i checked.

I'll take a photo tomorrow in daylight to show.

I spent a good 30 mins trying every way possible, I have more cuts than Amy Winehouse to show for it.

you have to push in and turn it upwards anti-clockwise , nightmare i had the other day when replacing a bulb

Clio 172 cup mk2
I am still experiencing this problem! when i'm lining it up (NSF) and turning it to lock it in place it keeps popping out still when driving so I'm going to have to take the whole light cluster out cause i think somethings missin or been to rough with it! I've checked it many times with OSF to make sure Im putting it in right as its easy to make the mistake of putting bulb in upside down. Also I've changed the OSF with no problems!!!!