ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 2007 details - NEW VENUE & DATE

Morky

To get on the club stand you have to quote CLIOSPORT when buying your tickets online, by post or by phone. You are then supplied a club car parking pass. FCS keep a note on how many passes have been requested by Cliosport and award space accordingly in the showground. To park with the club you must pay in advance. Tickets will be available online soon.

Cheers

The strip will be there down the pit lane so I would image there will be some imaging themselves as racing drivers that day. You are right to say 0-60 as there isn't the room to do a 1/4 mile time as well. Right in front of the grandstand and pit garages roof top viewing. The pit garage roof viewing platform is awesome at Rockingham.

Whilst I am on we just booked a fantastic attraction today and it will be 100% free to use. The company estimate 700 visitors will be able to use it on the day. It's a top notch piece of kit as used at F1 GP Silverstone 2006 and Bahrain 2006. As you now we invest in the event as its for the clubs and not shareholders.

Check my update at www.frenchcarshow.co.uk

We have:-

trade area in pits and paddock (pit garages used)
free to use Race Challange F1 simulator (8 drivers racing)
0-60 sprint track
REAL circuit 1.7 national circuit
no one walks more than 100 odd metres
NO VIP in 2007
purpose built venue only 5 years old
various viewing platforms to view whole venue
live action arena
granstands
decent real toilets !

the list goes on and on and on

It's night and day from previous years.

Cheers

Last edited:
  clio 200 F4Rt
cliosport having a track session?

saxo sports club is already taking names and money for thiers.

182cup & 172 racecar
I would like go as its not that far,it would be nice to o
outnumber all the other clubs!!!!!! Just depends on this years race dates

CS track session.

There is only one session left and aboput 5 clubs asked for it.

It's a case of first club to pay the £700 for 19 slots on track.

BMW F31
am i allowed to bring my car on the stand?

if so where can i buy the tickets from etc?

i read earlier you just have to quote CLIOSPORT when ordering is that right?

cheers guys really looking forward to this years FCS and it would be really cool if i can bring my car on too :)

VW ....
don't worry guys & gals ,u will be able to buy tickets via the French Car Show site soon then u just request a car pass for the club when doing so