ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 2007 details - NEW VENUE & DATE

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
i cant make it this year :dapprove: coz im goin to the ring instead woho:approve:
funny tho when i didnt have a clio i could make it but now i got a clio i cant

Titanium 182 FF
How do i make sure that i will be on the cliosport stand?
Do i need to quote my member number somewhere when booking?

Audi TT 3.2
How do i make sure that i will be on the cliosport stand?
Do i need to quote my member number somewhere when booking?

when you buy you ticket from the FCS website you can select what club you are from and select how many car passes you want!:D

RenaultSport 197
What are the plans, I mean im driving up from east sussex, the show is on a sunday.. The guys from the meet on sunday (westerham) said something about camping the saturday before? Any ideas about times etc.. tbh ive not read this thread completely.. my bad.

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Drop your area rep a pm Doug. he/she should be able to tell you if any from your neck of the woods are staying up the night before or convoying on the day.

MK1 Clio Sport
just booked my tickets now, shame ther isnt any tracktime left to buy :( wud of loved to thrash my clio round it. really looking forward to rotheringham, lets b having it.

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
DuF genuinely failed on the way back from TRAX last year lol.
Im feeling good about FCS this time round.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Just been to Rockingham today to watch the BTCC and stuff, the track looks ace and I'm really looking forward to this now!! It will be especially nice not having to worry about parking lol.

Suzuki SV650
Is there a cut-off date for buying tickets and getting my car on the stand? Missed last years FCS so am looking forward to seeing what the new venue is like.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
And for the lazy person question, is there a car wash in there to keep the cars looking shiny on the stands without me looking like a loon trying to wash my car at the b&b? Or am I just being a wee bit anal here?

Hayley

All you do is log on to our shop at:-

http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/fcs07/tickets.php

(there may be a little lag connecting to the cart) and make sure you you select CLIOSPORT when buying.

When you select CLIOSPORT we allocated the club a slightly bigger stand space.

Also worth remembering to pre-buy your others halfs, mates, friends tickets or at least encourage them as they will have to get out and go throught he turn styles otherwise. Only tickets through fast track club entry.

Last edited:
  BMW E46 330i Touring
Kneel, don't worry about looking silly washing it at the hotel / B&B - it's the done thing!

DSC00039-1.gif

Oh, and for Lutterworth residents... get out into the town on Saturday!

DSC00042.gif

DSC00045-1.gif

Mustang, S13, AX GT
hahaha, quality so its the whole package out there with drunkness and large car washes at the hotels, awesome.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Yeah we had the hotel manager open up a back door which linked directly to the sink to get the water. Was quite a (sad) sight!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I might go for the full wash on the saturday before I drive there then a quick clean up the Sunday...

BMW E46 330i Touring
I planning on doing similar. Last year was a nightmare because the weather was torrential on the Saturday morning, but brightened up in the afternoon so everyone took the opportunity to get the cars nice.

This year should see generally good weather, so obsessive cleaning won't be required... as much.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
yeah well I dont think many of the cliosport lot are staying in the same place as me so I'd defo look like a complete loon.

Where are the non Slutterworth people staying?

There are still rooms available but there will be about 10 of us min lol