ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 2007 details - NEW VENUE & DATE

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
35 miles from me so i'm up for it ideally. hardly got a car to show off though lol.

cock mobile.
Don't stay in Uppingham, there's bugger all there!

Stay at one of the places in or around Kettering, there's a few pubs etc there for some beers.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
SW PEOPLE

think we are going for LUTTERWORTH for accomadation.....

same place as last year, has a few pubs and bars, also is on the right direction for us, the other is north of the location...

what anyone else think?

we need cliohead to come.......its part of the history now

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
^^^^^Undermined me
After studying it(then telling Neil) It looks closer for us as the other one is North of the show.

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A
im booked at the one linked before, just need to tell the gf thats what we are doing middle of july :S ;)

M2 Competition
Im confused now, where are the majority of people staying??

Last year Lutterworth was quality, be a shame if we're all split up this time round...

VW ....
All the scot's are hooked up in Uppingham Travelodge ,just North of the event ,but someone has now mentioned there ain't much there (DJW John is in for a beating if it's s**t) .... some are saying Slutterworth again .

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Yeah,ive had to change to Lutterworth now cuz its south of the show and il pass it on my way up,so it looks like we will be more spread out this year.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I'm gonna be staying at Kettering, Thrapston. 'think I decided on that one 'cos it's got a BK lol!, won't get there till late so I'll only need a bed and some chips...

RS Clio 200
I'm gonna be staying at Kettering, Thrapston. 'think I decided on that one 'cos it's got a BK lol!, won't get there till late so I'll only need a bed and some chips...

ure staying over? rockingham aint that far is it

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
All the scot's are hooked up in Uppingham Travelodge ,just North of the event ,but someone has now mentioned there ain't much there (DJW John is in for a beating if it's s**t) .... some are saying Slutterworth again .

I know :( :dapprove: Im so worried that it is s**t! Booked it cos it was closest and figured it would be fine cos it said alcohol availble! Ah crap! Would just lose money now if I changed though

RS Clio 200
think ill get up early... gonna be paying off that mark fish bill for a while LOL on the plus side... ia itn gonn ahave to worry about my cam belt again

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Yeah,ive had to change to Lutterworth now cuz its south of the show and il pass it on my way up,so it looks like we will be more spread out this year.

can't beleive you have missed the track time mate..

DuF's in retirement from proper track time now,the abuse was taking its toll lol.All back to standard now( even no more tractor exhaust :( )
Il want to be out there though whilst im watching im sure!

Der Panzer
Don't stay in Uppingham, there's bugger all there!

Stay at one of the places in or around Kettering, there's a few pubs etc there for some beers.

Now you tell us?! Bugger! Ah well carry outs and disposable bbqs it is!

Plenty of space in my boot for supplies, I'll need to clear it out firth though. ;)

I agree it's what you make it. Could be plenty of shanagans worthy of song!

The Beast MK4
As long as they are kind enough to open the back doors for washing supplies like lutterworth then we'll be fine.

Oh and double check the booze thing. Otherwise I may have to start brewing stuff again! ;)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Tickets booked and hotel in corby booked. I'm all set for my 1st FCS :D. Just out of interest what actually happens in terms of getting on the club stand, is it an early start on the Sunday?

VW ....
Tickets booked and hotel in corby booked. I'm all set for my 1st FCS :D. Just out of interest what actually happens in terms of getting on the club stand, is it an early start on the Sunday?

Gates will probably open at 7 like last year ,once your in just look for big Dave(will have head phones on playing Ah-ha - take on me) & he'll line you up.

Mustang, S13, AX GT

Gates will probably open at 7 like last year ,once your in just look for big Dave(will have head phones on playing Ah-ha - take on me) & he'll line you up.
okie dokie, seem easy enough. I hope he plays take on me quite loud....

BMW F31
where are the south east lot staying? anyone from tonbridge etc or around bluewater etc that is going up in convoy that we can join?