ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 2007 Tracktime for ClioSport

Mk2 172 (Silver)
French Car Show, Rockingham, Northants.
Date: Sunday 15 July 2007

ClioSport have secured one of the tracktime slots at FCS this year!

Details:
The 30 minute session will take place on Rockinghams National 1.7 mile Circuit and is limited to just 19 cars.

Time of session: 14:00 - 14:30

Allocation is on a first come, first served basis and payment is required to secure your place.
This is a club event, and is open to ClioSport Club members (with Clio's) only.

Cost: £37

Confirmation & Payment:
Please email me (emma@cliosport.net) to confirm your place with the following details:
  • Forum Name
  • Full name
  • Car
  • Reg No
  • Address & Contact No
  • Payment Method

Send a cheque (made payable to 'ClioSport') to:
ClioSport, PO Box 625, Addlestone. KT15 9AY

Payment can also be made via bank transfer, please state this in your email and I will send you the relevant information.

Any questions please email me. :D

Emma

clio 200 F4Rt
just as a side note, if cliosport session does not sell out, i know of one guy who would like to run with us, as he reckons we put up more of a fight than his regular peugeot club!!

oh, and he drives a Maxi 106! super quick!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
spectators wont see anything at all here lol,
i havnt been to the old place so i cant comment

clio 200 F4Rt
Having competed here for the first ever GT Battle, i can say its not a shocking track at all, its actually quite fun!

As for not being able to see any of the action, i am pretty sure the grand stands will be open, so viewing shouldnt be a problem at all.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
email sent, my 1.2 is gonna get an ass whoopin from u guys though... I'll enjoy it anyways.

Mk2 172 (Silver)
I've been away over the weekend, so I'm just going through all the emails now.

Just to make it clear this is for tracktime only, you will need to purchase entrance tickets seperately from the FCS website.

Mk2 172 (Silver)
If everyone who has mailed me so far pays their £37 to secure their place, there are just 3 places left!!!

I have responded to everyone who has mailed, but I'll put up a list of names tomorrow so you can all double check.

Please get monies in asap, without that I cannot secure your place, and slots have been snapped up!!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
If plans for the 1st part of this year fail, when I come I'm gonna be a track virgin, should be fun...

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Chris I've taken you off and Paul you've been added.

Here's the list so far. Just 2 places remaining!!

Attachments

• FCS_2007.pdf
    6.9 KB · Views: 28