ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 2007 Tracktime for ClioSport

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Edde and Justin you are in. (Edde - bank details are on the way)

Thats all 19 places provisonally taken.

I'm going to be kind and give the first 19 a deadline of Wednesday 31 January to get your money to me. After that the places will go to the reserves.

If you want to be added to the reserve list, email me with your details as per the first post in this thread. We often get one or two people that change their mind or drop out for various reasons. You'll then be allocated the spaces on a first come first served basis.

I'll start another thread with a list. I'll update it as soon as I get your payments in and with reserves so check regularly for confirmation.

Any problems, or if your worried your payment hasn't come through, let me know. :D

Em

Em, you have put me down under forum id as Justin-182, not Justin-172.

cheque will be in the post tomorow.

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Oops I've given you a new car!! :eek: Serves me right for doing it so late!! I'll amend for the next update! :)

FF Blackgold 182
My place is now up for grabs. Just sent an email to Pootle as I may not be able to make it now. :dapprove: It would be a shame for someone else to miss out. Thanks anyway Pootle.

Engles Mummy
May sound like a stupid question but - Can I bring the tvr on track session with you guys? Clio will be long gone before July comes, but I still want to go and race.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
"Allocation is on a first come, first served basis and payment is required to secure your place.
This is a club event, and is open to ClioSport Club members (with Clio's) only."

;)

clio 200 F4Rt
"Allocation is on a first come, first served basis and payment is required to secure your place.
This is a club event, and is open to ClioSport Club members (with Clio's) only."

;)

Surely I can come and join in?!

not wanting to be controversial, but how exactly would you stop someone who has paid for cliosport track time, entering the track in something non clio?

i may well not have my clio come FCS time, and fully intend to use the track time i have paid for.

Lionel Richie
because the admin staff for cliosport are responsible for getting people to sign the waivers etc etc

so theoretically they could tell you to bugger off

and to be fair there are quite a few others interested that do have clio's that would love to have a go on track. I know if I hadnt managed to get a place when theres only 19 available and then non clio's were out on track during the clio sport allocated slot I would be really pissed!

clio 200 F4Rt
because the admin staff for cliosport are responsible for getting people to sign the waivers etc etc

so theoretically they could tell you to bugger off

last few years it has just been randoms (pgti members i think) that sign people on etc, not cliosport staf.

but anywho, fair enough, i best decide what i am doing with my car then so i can sell my track time on if need be.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Rite if you want tracktime spk to emma, because i'm pullin out, so there will be a place available.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Not sure i can be bothered...I'm doing two RS trackdays this yr and for FCS i want the car lookin good. For track the coils would have to be wound up! hassle really.

clio 200 F4Rt
looks like i wont have a clio for this, so i cant make it.

So my track time is available.

cheers.

ITB'd GDI Original?
Completely sold out :( anyone know how i can get hold of a track session without begging?????????

Ali - Ive not taken mine on track before - do you think the H&R's would need adjusting for track use?
Going on castle comb next month so guess ill find out then anyway but would be good to know

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Ali - Ive not taken mine on track before - do you think the H&R's would need adjusting for track use?
Going on castle comb next month so guess ill find out then anyway but would be good to know

:S Have you had yours set up before?? i.e Caster/camber and corners?

You don't have to adjust them for track/road.

You could change damper rates or camber if you wanted but thats getting silly and you'll burn tyres for a fraction more pace.

CC's a decent track, lonnnnngggg Sweeping right hander onto the straight. neva ending! Don't eat before you go out.