ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 2007 Tracktime for ClioSport

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Em, i'm 100% not doing the track time...If there is a waiting list then go by that...Failing that Lucky was first in line.

Cheers

Ali

Mk2 172 (Silver)
I'll sort the list out later and update it for everyone, adding Lucky to the reserves.

I think we have some spaces anyway, so Lucky will most probably get a space!! :D

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Hell Pootle Im not doing to be doing my tracktime slot so was looking at selling it on. I've had a couple of offers but not sure what I am to do, no reply from a PM I sent you a few days ago. Does the person doing the track slot need to have a clio and is there a reserve list for the tracktime slots? Could you reply as soon as you can please? Thanks

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Any-one? I need to sell this so if I dont get a reply it will be sold to a non-clio owning member as he was 1st in line when I put them up. I would like a reply ASAP please...

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Due to no answers about my questions the slot has been sold to a VX220 owner, please let me know if this is a problem. Thanks

Kneel - I think we might have issues here as it is for ClioSport members only, therefore they have to have a Clio!

Pootle has a reserve list, and the top person from there will be able to send you payment for the tracktime.

I've brought this to her attention so hopefully things can be resolved :)

Just for the avoidance of doubt, can anyone who no longer requires tracktime please get in touch with an Admin member, so that we can re-allocate it to the next person on the reserve list and sort out payments.

Thank you! :)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Thanks, like I said I had PM'd Emma about this and was left completely in the dark. I will apologise to the gent who has agreed to purchase and try and sort it out.

172 Ph2
Oh no! Just realised I was on the list! Hope I haven't lost my place by not paying quick enough!! Anybody been given my place???

Mustang, S13, AX GT
If you can get hold of emma my track slot is still up for grabs and I still haven't heard how to sell it on. f**king useless on this subject so far...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
R26 mate - Ultra Red - cant wait!

has yours gone yet?

Tuesday evening 7pm!! :( It's Fcukin spotless! Never looked so good. Spent the last 2days pc'in it...It's without the 4pots now...But still looks good! :)

New one on the way! ;)

Maz

LY 200
Tim, Kneel I am interested in buying your track time if this is possible ??

Please can Admin let me know because if I cant get track time Im not planning on attending so dont want to buy a ticket until this is confirmed.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
If allowed its all yours, however I have no idea. I have posted in here, posted a new thread at 1 point and PM'd Pootle and Daz (I think) and still no-one has got back to me.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
sure if not im sure you can pass your car off as a black dynamique and jst nip in instead of me...

Maz

LY 200
That will explain why i aint had a reply to my pm .. can anyone else from admin help with this please ??

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
theres a list somewhere maz for people in line to get the track time, not sure theyll let you just barge your way in like this unless your at the top.

if your behind me ill be making sure u stay there too, he he he he ;)

Maz

LY 200
^ totaly understand that and I dont intend to barge my way as you put it in front of anyone, thats why Admin have been asked for an answer :)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
In a moment of pure cheek could I blag a passenger ride in a 1*2. There would be drinks offered as thanks...

Lee

BMW M2C
might have to get me noz bottle filled this time...lol

You'll get to use it this year, that surface at FCS last year was nasty. I followed you for a couple of laps with Jeremy in the car. Even he said he was glad he wasn't in a Mk1 V on that surface and he can seriously drive.

Maz

LY 200
I was asking if you were talking to me lol .. not even sure if I have track time yet going by this thread!!