ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ferodo DS2500 Part No for 2003 172

Woznaldo

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault 5 GT Turbo
This has probably been asked a few times before, but the searches I tried turned up FCP565H, but that they need to be 'trimmed' to fit?

The Ferodo website quotes FCP406H?

Which one do I need?

Woz

Lionel Richie
both the 406H and the 565H need to be trimmed to fit (just the backing plates, takes seconds with a grinder) - anyone who says any different is wrong, oh and bin the shims in the pad carrier

the 565H has a slightly larger surface area and are thicker to start with

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
This has probably been asked a few times before, but the searches I tried turned up FCP565H, but that they need to be 'trimmed' to fit?

The Ferodo website quotes FCP406H?

Which one do I need?

Woz

They will both fit, the FCP565H do need filing a little bit to fit but nothing drastic just make sure they are not wedged in tight when fitting and that the backing plate has room to expand when hot.
The 565 have slightly more surface area and come slightly thicker so may as well go for those imo. I only stock and supply the larger 565 pad in which ever compound Ferodo Racing do them in (DS2500, DS3000 etc) .

G 172 is the man for brakes, he will sort you out. :cool:

Ta Scott!

Last edited:

Woznaldo

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault 5 GT Turbo
Thanks Fred and G 172, that's exactly what I needed to know.

G 172 can you please PM mate a quote for the FCP565H including shipping to Australia.

Thanks,

Woz