ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ferrari v's electric car!!!!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Seb is more polite than most.

But basically you have put this in the wrong section, possibly because you are lazy.

Performance
• 0-60 ~ 3.0 seconds
• Standing quarter mile ~11.5 seconds
• Top speed 112mph (electronically limited)
• Range >100 miles in urban use
• Charger: onboard conductive. Input 100-250V 50 or 60 Hz. Current: user adjustable up to 80A
• Energy consumption 200 WHr/mile in urban use, equivalent to 170 mpg (33,705 WHr/gallon)

Pretty impressive.... until i get to 101 miles!

172 cup

But basically you have put this in the wrong section, possibly because you are lazy.

FPMSL!!

Go easy shes new......ish LOL.

BTW do you really look Jessica Rabbit?

Not again.......I do not look like Jessica rabbit....take a look in my profile for pic!!!! The reason for the JR avatar is that my car is called Jessica, after JR cos shes fit!!!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

Sorry, god you cant do anything right on here........
Does it really matter.

yeah it does kinda. but maybe it is just me. everyone else usually posts in the correct forum most of the time. There is more to CS than GC.

Plus don't be afraid that your thread will die off with no replies if you post it anywhere but GC. IT will get a good response aslong as it has redeeming factors.

172 cup
Sorry, god you cant do anything right on here........
Does it really matter.

yeah it does kinda. but maybe it is just me. everyone else usually posts in the correct forum most of the time. There is more to CS than GC.

Plus don't be afraid that your thread will die off with no replies if you post it anywhere but GC. IT will get a good response aslong as it has redeeming factors.

Ok apologies......I learn from my mistakes so I wont do it again.

visualize whirled pe
Awsome!

I went to an alternative energy center the other week and I was impressed by some stuff but in general everything looked a bit 'W. Heath Robinson' and knocked together, they had an electric car on display there and that looked crap.

Untill designers who know how to make hybrid/electric/hydro car look half desent there will be a no competition at this time; that electric car is quick but it looks pants and is no where near as practicle as either the Porshe or the Ferrari. If it's as quick and looks as good that would be different! It is good to see progress though. Imagine how quiet / less smelly the roads would be with everyone in electric cars.

It'll take time but eventually everyone will have no choice; they be driving alternative fuel cars so that there is enough fossil fuel left for industry.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
if only posting in the correct forum could rub off on you ;)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i was gonig ot make that joke also mcbunny, but i set it up for you :)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Seriously, thats not a good thing.

Theres more STI's than scoobynet on here.