ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few 1*2s around Leeds

Moved back to Leeds recently and have seen plenty of nice 1*2s around in the last couple of days:

Liquid yellow 172, 02 plate near Elland Road.
Inferno 182, 05 reg, Gildersome area.
RB182 around Armley Gyratory.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Moved back to Leeds recently and have seen plenty of nice 1*2s around in the last couple of days:

Liquid yellow 172, 02 plate near Elland Road.
Inferno 182, 05 reg, Gildersome area.
RB182 around Armley Gyratory.

Inferno will have been mine matey :cool:

From memory somewhere on Gelderd Road by the traffic lights heading towards Leeds. Think I've seen you a couple of times around that area as I'm driving home from work.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
From memory somewhere on Gelderd Road by the traffic lights heading towards Leeds. Think I've seen you a couple of times around that area as I'm driving home from work.

Ah right, I'm usually down there everyday as I drop my other half off at work on the outskirts of town and then go up Geldard Road to Morley to work.

What do you drive, I'll keep an eye out, although I usually drive like a bit of a div around there cos 9 out of 10 people haven't got a clue how to drive properly so I put my foot down and get out of there ASAP haha.

Ah right, I'm usually down there everyday as I drop my other half off at work on the outskirts of town and then go up Geldard Road to Morley to work.

What do you drive, I'll keep an eye out, although I usually drive like a bit of a div around there cos 9 out of 10 people haven't got a clue how to drive properly so I put my foot down and get out of there ASAP haha.

I'm usually doing the opposite at the minute. From Morley to city centre, then back in the afternoon!
I'm driving a silver '03 Yaris at the minute - very anonymous.
Some shocking driving round there, especially the overtaking lanes coming up the hill; morons everywhere tbh!

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I'm usually doing the opposite at the minute. From Morley to city centre, then back in the afternoon!
I'm driving a silver '03 Yaris at the minute - very anonymous.
Some shocking driving round there, especially the overtaking lanes coming up the hill; morons everywhere tbh!

If you see me again, just give me a flash, I mean with your headlights not......

Anyway, I'm always parked on the road at the side of Morrisons through the day as I work in the Town Hall.

Hahaha might struggle to flash anything else driving round there tbh. Will flash the lights next time I see you.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
@leeds2592 - Saw you down by the Bentley dealer in Leeds yesterday.

I've never been spotted then you spot me twice in a week haha. I'll have been going to pick the dog up/picked the dog up and on the way to pick my other half up.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Saw a nice 172 replica in blue down by JCT Porsche in Leeds this afternoon.

Also saw @leeds2592 again! Same place as last week.

I'm always looking for a Yaris when I'm down there now but can never see you haha.

Think I've seen that rep near the Porsche garage before as well.