ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few iphone pics of my 197 Rep..

RB 200
It's been a while .. but since coming back from our europe road trip, i haven't had a chance to get any pics on really ..

so here's a few - qualities poor but thats iphone cameras for you!!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Wheels ruin it- otherwise nice-

Loose the wheels & tints & the window stickers...
S

RB 200

.... since then, re-aligned the back bumper :p .. took the decals off the sides and fitted the cup skirts .. those pics where last summer

RB 200
lose the white and the stickers imo

looks good aside from that though

stickers on the sides and back have gone, rear quarter glass stickers are staying on its our locations from our road trip across europe ticked off haha

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm not sure what to say.. i'm not a fan though.

IMG_6938.jpg

Iceberg 172 Cup
it looks nice but i seriously cudnt own it. what engine is it?

i cant handle the fact when someone in a shitty micra tries to race and you get busted. nice, but i hate reps.

RB 200
its a 1.4 but it goes well enough :) done the ring in 14:07 if thats any good? considering i'd never been on a track before, had my screaming fiancee next to me and was taking it sensibly haha .. its all stripped out atm aswell so it goes some ... obviously not compared to a 197 but im waiting for the right RB 182 to come along so i can snap it up as a 2nd car haha

Last edited:
  Reno Clio 2010
Hi, If you don't mind me asking, what did you have to do to get the rear bumper/quarters to fit? As I'm looking to try and figure something out similar for my 2010 1.5 DCI Clio. I wanted something cheap on road tax, Good for fuel but still had a bit of power but want it to look slightly more like the RS 200 haha

LY R27
Good effort mate, but as said above, have you got any pics of the rear bumper and quarter pannel fitment?
There was a massive thread on here a year ago about someone trying to make a LY rep but the rear panels were different - unlike the mk2s

id personally go OEM+ now with it and lose the white, maybe paint some 197 wheels white?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Good effort mate, but as said above, have you got any pics of the rear bumper and quarter pannel fitment?
There was a massive thread on here a year ago about someone trying to make a LY rep but the rear panels were different - unlike the mk2s

id personally go OEM+ now with it and lose the white, maybe paint some 197 wheels white?

is that the one that everyone said was made from stolen parts lol?

197 wheels are 5 stud and the 1.4's are 4 stud so it wouldnt work... unless you get adapters james ;)?

RB 200
I'll get some photos on tonight of it from the back / sides, it fits well enough, got no complaints and i'm fussy about that kind of thing! haha
i like my wheels :) there staying! :p i'll have it parked next to a RB soon though so it won't be too bad

172 cup
I remember when I first saw your car and thought the only thing I'd change was the wheels, now I definitely wouldn't change them! They are what makes it yours, if it had RS wheels fitted it wouldnt be the same or as good.

LY R27
is that the one that everyone said was made from stolen parts lol?

197 wheels are 5 stud and the 1.4's are 4 stud so it wouldnt work... unless you get adapters james ;)?

Thats the one! Anyone got a link to that thread? now i have a LY R27 i would be looking at it and be able to compare them :)

and obv adaptors :)

Renault Clio
looks great imo black cars look good with tint and i have the same but ph2 my car i black with black tint and im also hiding was not in the back ha :]