ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

few pics before it gets returned to standard

CLIO 172 SPORT, modded
so after your advice on here im looking to return my 172 back to standard for sale.

kw varient 2 coilovers ( full geo set up)
16" gloss back turinis
carbon fibre bonnet
front strut brace
pipercross viper induction kit
magnecore ht leeds
upgraded spark plugs
uprated ktr rear brake kit with red stuff pads
tarox sport japan front discs with ferodo ds2500 pads
clear side repeaters
carbon fiber reclining bucket seats
group n remap by k tec
carbon fibre splitter
janspeed sports cat
k tech stealth exhaust
goodridge braded hoses

Shame to strip it down and sell but im going away for 6months so it would just be sat around rotting :-(

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    155.4 KB · Views: 203
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 161
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    151 KB · Views: 161
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 144
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 127
  CLIO 172 SPORT, modded
this is my everyday car are was too low on the 2118s, wasnt practical with the speed bumps on the barracks im at! bit gutted, loved the ride- but happier with the current set up tbh

CLIO 172 SPORT, modded
its going on piston heads £4995 in the next couple of days. Pricey i know for a 172 on that mileage with out a fsh, but with all the mods and it being set up i think thats a pretty fair price?

Evo 8 MR
its going on piston heads £4995 in the next couple of days. Pricey i know for a 172 on that mileage with out a fsh, but with all the mods and it being set up i think thats a pretty fair price?

Is that price with it as it is or as standard?

CLIO 172 SPORT, modded
as it is, its in the "cars for sale" forum
just under 80 000 on the clock, forgot to put that in the advert and cant edit it now!

Evo 8 MR
Shame, if you weren't 208 miles away from me I'd pop round and have a look. Would be perfect for what I'm after tbh.