ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of my 182

2005 182 cliosport
Hi all,

Heres a few pics of my new 182 i bought last month and i love it!, i used to own a 1.2 mk1 clio so i used to be on this forum a couple of years ago. I just upgraded from a MG ZR 105....i know epic fail of a car ha! My 182 already has a cat back miltek exhaust, lowered on apex springs ( not sure how low ) and a pipercross induction kit, which im going to take off and replace with a standard airbox and uprated panel filter.

img0592g.jpg

By marcusbrockhurst at 2012-04-14

img0590we.jpg

img0590we.jpg

img0586vz.jpg

img0593hr.jpg

2005 182 cliosport
cheers guys! ill get some better pictures when ive given it a proper polish, and find a good backdrop haha

2005 182 cliosport
ahh i was thinking cup spoiler it would really tidy up the back! just guta get hold of one !

2005 182 cliosport
i used imageshack to upload the pics and then it gives you a forum code and you copy and paste. I love the colour ive had 2 blue cars and 2 red cars....there just a pain to clean the silver is just so smooth

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I have a silver one myself, sometimes I do think it's a little boring... but when clean tbh just looks fecking amazing! I'd still swap for a LY or RB though :p

pimp mobile Zafira
Looks very tidy mate. There's no fail about owning a ZR 105. I used to have one an loved it. Great fun.

2005 182 cliosport
ive had it about 2 months and i gave it her first polish on saturday...the paint is just so clean and the speckles in it really do shine!