ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few pics of my clio...

M2 / Golf GTI
Struggled with glare from the sun but a few turned out ok, also wanted to try one of the transparent engine bay shots.

Feedback would be good :)

IMG_3390.jpg

2.jpg

IMG_3389_3.jpg

bonnet.jpg

Not too many pics sorry, it was however a good day out.

M2 / Golf GTI
Well there will be but been saving to go oktoberfest for the last month or so but when I come back there will be some changes.

Lower it, carbon splitter, few other bits.

But for now it just has cat back and sports cat.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
What is the effect in the 3rd one with the dark edges, been looking at a few photos with it done and want to replicate it.

M2 / Golf GTI
Janspeed exhaust. Not a clue how to do the 3rd pic, friend of mine did it for me :) hes very good on photoshop.

b/g 182, meg tourer
Well there will be but been saving to go oktoberfest for the last month or so but when I come back there will be some changes.

Lower it, carbon splitter, few other bits.

But for now it just has cat back and sports cat.

sportlines, splitter and a short ariel and it will look great!

M2 / Golf GTI
Love it, came on the car, nice and subtle not too loud. Havn't drove one with standard so can't really compare. Not overpowering at all and makes a nice sound on a cold-ish accelerate. Love it tbh and I think it looks awesome.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
yeah its does look nice! it is s/s to the cat isnt it?! ;) woudlnt mind seeing a few underneath / closer pics pleeeease! ;)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
look forward to them! thanks! ;) dont have msn sorry! just interested what the boxes are like! :)

M2 / Golf GTI
Pretty much the same, just one box. Went to take some pics lying down on the floor got under the car and everything, turned the camera on

"insert memory card"

FAIL.